Re: Tickets spurs

Fert wrote:Anyone know how many have been sold?
Not as many as Spurs threads we've had.

Re: Spurs Ticket News

Now that season tickets holders, trust members, Crawley stub holders, priority 1's and 2's have all had a chance to buy their tickets, does anyone know if any are left?
Will the extra 1,000 temp stand seats go on sale next week?

Baneswellboy wrote:Now that season tickets holders, trust members, Crawley stub holders, priority 1's and 2's have all had a chance to buy their tickets, does anyone know if any are left?
Will the extra 1,000 temp stand seats go on sale next week?
Crawley Stub holders priority 1 and 2 have not yet had a chance to buy their tickets.

Priority 1 is tomorrow and Priority 2 on Tuesday.

Just passed RP queuing all ready not even 6 o'clock. Got to be near a hundred there and dont open till 8. Cup fever is gripping the city .

Just had a picture message from someone, and the queue is back at the North Terrace. Insane.

I get the feeling there will be a few "PR2" chancers in the queue today, just hope the club is able to be firm with anyone trying it on.

Del Boy !! wrote:So just clarify as I am a total muppet. I have a PR2 ticket, so I can't purchase a Spurs ticket until Tuesday 23rd ?

That's right Muppet.

Del Boy !! wrote:So just clarify as I am a total muppet. I have a PR2 ticket, so I can't purchase a Spurs ticket until Tuesday 23rd ?
Latest on the club website says Tuesday 23rd from 10.00am - 5pm for PR2 Crawley tickets. Subject to availability you will be allowed 1 ticket but this must have been validated at the Crawley game on Friday. Hope you went otherwise you may not get your Spurs ticket.