Re: gavin leaving

Everyone can have their own opinion and it's their right to have the ability to post what they want but I feel that, as this is a public forum that consideration is taken on the impact of certain posts have to the club.

I have no knowledge of this.

Ryan Courtney. UTC

Cromwellend wrote:Everyone can have their own opinion and it's their right to have the ability to post what they want but I feel that, as this is a public forum that consideration is taken on the impact of certain posts have to the club.

Ryan Courtney. UTC
We know that he was considering his position last Autumn. Since then six new board members have been elected. As far as I know the next board meeting is scheduled to take place on 1st March. It is possible he will resign, it is possible he will be removed as chair, it is possible he will remain.

I have to confess to not caring either way. What I am concerned about is whether the new directors are able and willing to keep their election commitments to be more open to and receptive of the supporters. I have every confidence that they will, but as ever the proof of the pudding and all that.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Cromwellend wrote:Everyone can have their own opinion and it's their right to have the ability to post what they want but I feel that, as this is a public forum that consideration is taken on the impact of certain posts have to the club.

Ryan Courtney. UTC
We know that he was considering his position last Autumn. Since then six new board members have been elected. As far as I know the next board meeting is scheduled to take place on 1st March. It is possible he will resign, it is possible he will be removed as chair, it is possible he will remain.

I have to confess to not caring either way. What I am concerned about is whether the new directors are able and willing to keep their election commitments to be more open to and receptive of the supporters. I have every confidence that they will, but as ever the proof of the pudding and all that.
Yes your correct, our first meeting in march.
Possibilities are endless and yes open and honest that's what it's all about but in the correct agreed manner.

Harps62 wrote:Would like to say that its nice to see a current director posting here on the forum.
Cheers
Harps
Not a problem. I will share what I know and if Sanctioned by the board but that information will be privey to fully paid up trust members, method not yet agreed, one thing on my list.

Ryan Courtney UTC

We're previous trust board members given this induction and training or it is just a way of holding your positions back till you just say sod it,maybe there's one or two on our board that are pulling the strings,probably totally wrong but George will no.

I do hope this is the case as well lucky mascot,will ask some of the new people going on what there doing at present,I'm sure gavin and the board will be using these guys round our club to help even before training package is delivered,course runs till 2028 lol

Why are these new board members any different from present ones ?? We were told by mr Johnson at last open meeting that they will have the same power as ones already on there .they sd be involved now like previous ones when they got on ,no need to wait till meeting