Re: MOM Luton

Percy plunkett wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Just for the first 30 minutes Collins by a mile.
Cannot remember such a brilliant start for a player literally starting his first game for us (albeit second time around).
Speed and touch just brilliant
I humbly apologise what do I know about football.
Never knock the fella again.
I'm not one to gloat but,like Hayes,I told you so.
Oh boy you really are
That's why you said it.

SULLY34 wrote:A few Sunday papers scored it generally like this Harps;

Day 7
White 6
O'Brien 6
Demetriou 6
Butler 6
Sheehan 7
Tozer 6
Dolan 7
Collins 8
Amond 6
Willmott 7

Nouble 6
McClousky 5

Generally spot on apart from White and Willmott.
Idiots.
they make it up as they go.

White 6.

My numbers are just a simpl;e biased Count fan for fun look at it.
Cheers.

Why give Mc Coulsky any score as the fella never even touched the ball stupid.

Harps62 wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:A few Sunday papers scored it generally like this Harps;

Day 7
White 6
O'Brien 6
Demetriou 6
Butler 6
Sheehan 7
Tozer 6
Dolan 7
Collins 8
Amond 6
Willmott 7

Nouble 6
McClousky 5

Generally spot on apart from White and Willmott.
Idiots.
they make it up as they go.

White 6.

My numbers are just a simpl;e biased Count fan for fun look at it.
Cheers.

Why give Mc Coulsky any score as the fella never even touched the ball stupid.
White should've been an 8 and Willmott a 6. White steady throughout but Collins outstanding first half.

For me it was a minimum of 7's all round based on the typical game of two halves- the defence were better second half and the flair players were better first half, then it's take your pick from Collins, White, Dolan and Day for that 1 extra point based on your view of the game, it was that tight so basically a great team performance.

Percy plunkett wrote: He's never had a look in at Wolves and certainly won't when they get to the Premier.He will be released and most on here were underwhelmed when we signed him.Don't know why MF wouldn't put him in the squad but like Hayes and Sheehan,he has now.I would guess that MF will be talking to him about next season and we should be favourites as he is from Newport and is unlikely to get interest from higher leagues.
There's no way he'll get involved at Wolves especially when they go up, but personally I think he's way too good for our division and if we do manage to get him, which tbh I very much doubt, then I will be very pleased as then we're starting to amass a good side. So though we disagree, let's wait and see what happens and enjoy him whilst we have him. I always rated him and like Evans before him was not surprised he went to a higher div club. The boy has ability in stacks and I think he'll go on to do well in football, hopefully with us, but I can't see it, he's too good for league two.

Depends on how you look at it Neil. Rumour was Hull were also in for Poole but let's be honest United are hard to turn down. From Regan's point of view with hindsight the better move would've been Hull because they would want to develop him into a player they can make money on, sign him for 100k sell him for a couple of million. First team football that's what it's all about, move to the wrong club before your not quite there and you'll go backwards, true ability will always come through.

Finished now.

Very close indeed

Aaron 12
Ben W 11
Matty 4

Running total

Labs 77 (Thats it)
Ben W 68
Joe 62
Mickey 55
Dan 43
Robbie 36
Padraig 32
Frank 27
Scott 22
Matty 22
Pipey 21
Ben T 18
OB 14
Rigg 9
Lamar 6
Paul 5
Aaron 5 (welcome to the board)
McCoulsky 4
Cole 2
Matty

daftasfxxx wrote:Shows how insignificant this message board really is when out of a crowd of 3000 home supporters only 27 voted
Far more than those that voted watch the game and are contributors including all the board the CEO, employees. :wink:
Plus and an awful lot who are not interested in voting.
I know people who never contribute but still say afternoon Harps just from reading myself on the forum.
Sure Jack or Will could tell you how many are registered.
Regardless its the only one we have so enjoy it.