Wales v Russia at Spytty Park

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Re: Wales v Russia at Spytty Park

Postby Justanordinaryfan » June 13th, 2018, 2:57 pm

The pitch at SP is in a mid repair and not ready .... due to the time of the season there were little or no options, I can guarentee you that SP will look better than this for the pre season friendlies.
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Postby daftasfxxx » June 13th, 2018, 4:01 pm

Bush wrote:What a shame they had to play the game there. The ground looked awful and the pitch even worse. Glad the players didn't damage their ankles running in those channels. People really want us to move back there? simply awful. Why don't they play the game at the scarlets ground? atleast it would look more professional.

Couldn't agree more, it really is a shithole
no avatar
User

Triangle

With the Panthers

Postby Triangle » June 13th, 2018, 4:17 pm

Spytty is a leveler. Should play England there, why give England the smooth playing surface England shine on?
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » June 13th, 2018, 4:53 pm

Triangle wrote:Spytty is a leveler. Should play England there, why give England the smooth playing surface England shine on?

I remember how when the Rodney Parade pitch was in a total state. Certainly gave us an edge the season before last.

Oh hang on.......... :oops:
no avatar
User

Triangle

With the Panthers

Postby Triangle » June 13th, 2018, 5:09 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Triangle wrote:Spytty is a leveler. Should play England there, why give England the smooth playing surface England shine on?

I remember how when the Rodney Parade pitch was in a total state. Certainly gave us an edge the season before last.

Oh hang on.......... :oops:

Not applicable.
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Postby Justanordinaryfan » June 13th, 2018, 5:37 pm

I’ve no love in with SP, although it wasn’t long ago i had some fantastic memories there, but it didn’t look a shithole last night.

Doesn’t really matter either way really, SP doesn’t belong to us, neither does RP, ............. cos we don’t really own anything.
Previous