Re: Mark Harris to Port Vale.

Special branch wrote:So did I but Semenyo and Matt have stepped up. I do feel that we have a bit of a record with letting promising players slip away,
Or the quality of youngsters from Cardiff isn't as good as the quality of youngsters from Bristol City ?
O'Sullivan ... Healey ... Jazzi Barnum Bobb ... Harris

McClousky ... Bakinson ... Semenyo ...
Which of those have made the biggest impact while they've been with us ???

Just saying .......

It is a shame, as and he obviously has talent, but you can only pick so many strikers per match.I 'm sure with injuries/suspension or loss of form he could have had a positive impact with us for the rest of the season. Perhaps it is felt he will get more game time at Port Vale.
I presume there's nothing preventing him playing against us next Tuesday?

Corpaboy wrote:
Special branch wrote:So did I but Semenyo and Matt have stepped up. I do feel that we have a bit of a record with letting promising players slip away,
Or the quality of youngsters from Cardiff isn't as good as the quality of youngsters from Bristol City ?
O'Sullivan ... HEALEY ... Jazzi Barnum Bobb ... Harris

Just saying .......
I hope flynny is making enquiries.

llanwern exile wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
O'Sullivan ... HEALEY ... Jazzi Barnum Bobb ... Harris

Just saying .......
I hope flynny is making enquiries.
Rhys Healy is back at Cardiff and played in the Premier League game against Huddersfield. As he has been on loan to MK Dons this season not sure he could play for us this season.

Healey couldn't play for any team other than Cardifff now as a player can only play for two teams in one season.

As for Harris I really like what I saw off him before he had his international call up and the injury....I thought him and Amond were striking up a very good relationship as a pair and would cause many League 2 defences problems.......Never had the chance after his return from injury due to Matt and Semenyo stepping up and making it hard for him to get his place back.
WILL BE a good player for someone in the future as he is a good player, IMO....Maybe us next season ????

Agree with what looks like most of us on here, really rated this lad, looked the most natural finisher at the club imho.
totally get why he wasn't used more due to the goals from the front two, and Semenyo's class, but I am positive Harris will do very well for someone in the future. Hope we get him back next season if circumstances turn out right. Good luck to him against us apart.