Re: Fraser franks

Gutted for you FF but better to retire and carefully safeguard your health than plough on and suffer worse health later in life.

A leader on the pitch with or without the armband so sincerely hope you can battle through this setback. Can't think of a better coach from what I've seen.

Best wishes.

I liked Fraser and hoped he was going to be around for a good while so this is a terrible shame. It’s a short enough career finishing at 34/35 never mind in one’s prime. I hope that players in his situation get good support as they deal with the end of this phase of their lives.

Good player - I liked the confidence he played with, he liked to pass the ball out of defence as well.

Just caught the end of an interview with Fraser on Sky Sports, I'm sure it be shown a few times today.

Good luck Fraser, I hope the transition to the next phase of your life works out well.

Would love to see the club arrange a testimonial for FF, maybe over the summer v Leicester if they'd come. FF to coach the team, MF to play in midfield. We need to reward those who put their body and health for our club, it's a short and not hugely rewarding career at this level.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Would love to see the club arrange a testimonial for FF, maybe over the summer v Leicester if they'd come. FF to coach the team, MF to play in midfield. We need to reward those who put their body and health for our club, it's a short and not hugely rewarding career at this level.
Great suggestion. Hope this happens and we fill Rodney Parade