Re: Finances

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:Quite revealing that a certain poster has gone AWOL after being outed as a hypocrite...

Squirming back underneath a rock springs to mind.
Think you have totally lost everybody on here :?:

Dont class 'everybody' by yourself. I , and probably most realised he was trying to say it was Brendan was squirming.......
Yet another poster ( not you in case you think it is :wink: ) who turn to insults rather than have a grown up debate

neilcork68 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:Quite revealing that a certain poster has gone AWOL after being outed as a hypocrite...

Dont class 'everybody' by yourself. I , and probably most realised he was trying to say it was Brendan was squirming.......
Yet another poster ( not you in case you think it is :wink: ) who turn to insults rather than have a grown up debate
What are you on about.
Stan hasn't gone awol.
Actually responded above
Think you have got that wrong.

I think you could number in dozens the posters who hit you with insults after some of your depressing posts.
Not me by the way.

Only dozens ????

Ah ,I am failing to upset enough , I must try harder..

Is that dozens of posters or like you , posters with numerous Usernames ...Yes thats aimed at you by the way Mr Numerous accounts .....even though you will say you dont.
You have a go at the others who do it , your as bad....
Not in good fun !!!!!!!

By the way I vote for Amond for MOM tomorrow

neilcork68 wrote:Only dozens ????

Ah ,I am failing to upset enough , I must try harder..

Is that dozens of posters or like you , posters with numerous Usernames ...Yes thats aimed at you by the way Mr Numerous accounts .....even though you will say you dont.
You have a go at the others who do it , your as bad....
Not in good fun !!!!!!!

By the way I vote for Amond for MOM tomorrow
Seriously get a grip, stop acting like an idiot.
I have one Username Frank Nouble 3 and from that day a few years back have never posted under any other User name.

Listen to the advice and stop trying so hard on here.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Hasn't lost me - he is referring to Stan after he was hoisted by his own petard. More specifically, on this thread, Stan had earlier pulled up a fellow forum poster with regards to words that he had used, he labelled those words in their context as 'rude' and it was pointed out to him that those words were actually his very own words, words that were taken verbatim from an early post of his own. Hence, another forum poster's comment of 'hypocrite' (and I think he has a very good point because it very much smacks of ' hypocrisy'.

Ps You, ( Frank) really don't have to comment on a post that you obviously don't understand (as above) just because of your own lack of understanding. Just because you don't understand something, you don't have to comment on behalf of 'everyone' else, as there are those who may 'get it' (because they pay attention).

It's either you think you are the gatekeeper or the chief commentator for this Forum or you are still defending your man (Stan) and doing your puppy yapping thing for him.

mad norm wrote:Meanwhile..please read my thread title

Yeah you've added a lot to it Mad - I've put my thoughts there as the thread developed and so have others. I've seen nothing of the sort from you but on every thread that you comment on you add ridiculous statements that add no value other than to support your self made position as some made up forum joker and support your bizzare personal traits.

Fourthousand wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Hasn't lost me - he is referring to Stan after he was hoisted by his own petard. More specifically, on this thread, Stan had earlier pulled up a fellow forum poster with regards to words that he had used, he labelled those words in their context as 'rude' and it was pointed out to him that those words were actually his very own words, words that were taken verbatim from an early post of his own. Hence, another forum poster's comment of 'hypocrite' (and I think he has a very good point because it very much smacks of ' hypocrisy'.

Ps You, ( Frank) really don't have to comment on a post that you obviously don't understand (as above) just because of your own lack of understanding. Just because you don't understand something, you don't have to comment on behalf of 'everyone' else, as there are those who may 'get it' (because they pay attention).

It's either you think you are the gatekeeper or the chief commentator for this Forum or you are still defending your man (Stan) and doing your puppy yapping thing for him.
Yawn
Hail
Chief pedant Governer General of our forum.
Great fun its like being back at school with your sermons.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Have to admit I missed the bit the club being valued at 5million. When was that valuation announced and by whom?
As I recall it was by Sean at the last open meeting.
Take that with a pinch of salt
Sean also said publicly that we made very little from the Wembley Spurs game!
Pluck a number out of the air.
Frank,
If Sean was talking about our cut of the gate money, I can understand why it would be less than some people might expect. From memory the gate was a shade under 39,000 and the ticket price was £10 (with concessions). So the gate receipts were probably £350,000-£400,000. Before we get our 45% cut of that, Spurs are allowed to take out the costs of staging the game which will include the renting of Wembley which I don't for a second imagine comes cheap. I think it likely that the FA got as much, if not more out of the game in rent as we got in our share of the net gate receipts. Compared to a sell out at Old Trafford at full prices, Spurs away that season was probably the least financially beneficial glamour tie available.
Great night all the same and whatever we did get was spent long ago.
Do Newport County have to pay extra rent for Cup-ties at Rodney Parade? I don't know.
Do Spurs have to pay extra rent for Cup ties at Wembley? I don't know. If the answer to the above questions is yes, is that a cost which the FA allow to be deducted? Again I don't know.

Do you know for sure the answers to those questions Paul?
Do me the courtesy of answering my questions first

3 monthly(ish) open meetings, board members available to the public before most home matches, issued (albeit redacted) monthly board meeting minutes, countless hours of work in the community, what else would need to be added for you to be satisfied that the club is adequately engaging with supporters?
What would the club need to do for you to contribute?
How did you reply to the survey?
I have to say Frank, the chances of Amber' ever answering a question are somewhere between remote and none whatsoever.

I was brought up to believe that it was rude to answer a question with another question. There are exceptions to that. However Answer my questions first, is usually just rude. :grin: :grin:
For me to contribute further I would need to know how the money was being spent.

Although I must have said that so often.

Now can you answer do you know how much, if anything, Spurs paid Wembley Stadium Limited? And do you know if that cost is deductible?

My guess is you don't. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Have to admit I missed the bit the club being valued at 5million. When was that valuation announced and by whom?
As I recall it was by Sean at the last open meeting.
Take that with a pinch of salt
Sean also said publicly that we made very little from the Wembley Spurs game!
Pluck a number out of the air.
Frank,
If Sean was talking about our cut of the gate money, I can understand why it would be less than some people might expect. From memory the gate was a shade under 39,000 and the ticket price was £10 (with concessions). So the gate receipts were probably £350,000-£400,000. Before we get our 45% cut of that, Spurs are allowed to take out the costs of staging the game which will include the renting of Wembley which I don't for a second imagine comes cheap. I think it likely that the FA got as much, if not more out of the game in rent as we got in our share of the net gate receipts. Compared to a sell out at Old Trafford at full prices, Spurs away that season was probably the least financially beneficial glamour tie available.
Great night all the same and whatever we did get was spent long ago.
Do Newport County have to pay extra rent for Cup-ties at Rodney Parade? I don't know.
Do Spurs have to pay extra rent for Cup ties at Wembley? I don't know. If the answer to the above questions is yes, is that a cost which the FA allow to be deducted? Again I don't know.

Do you know for sure the answers to those questions Paul?
Do me the courtesy of answering my questions first

3 monthly(ish) open meetings, board members available to the public before most home matches, issued (albeit redacted) monthly board meeting minutes, countless hours of work in the community, what else would need to be added for you to be satisfied that the club is adequately engaging with supporters?
What would the club need to do for you to contribute?
I have to say Frank, the chances of Amber' ever answering a question are somewhere between remote and none whatsoever.

I was brought up to believe that it was rude to answer a question with another question. There are exceptions to that. However Answer my questions first, is usually just rude. :grin: :grin:
For me to contribute further I would need to know how the money was being spent.

Although I must have said that so often.

Now can you answer do you know how much, if anything, Spurs paid Wembley Stadium Limited? And do you know if that cost is deductible?

My guess is you don't. :grin:
In the same spirit as your ambiguous answer to one out of three questions, I can help you out with an equivalent answer that will allow you to start to contribute immediately.
The money will be spent on the running of the football club. While I thought you might have been able to work that out for yourself, now that you know, it begs the question - what level of membership will you be taking out?

I can also tell you that you are wrong about my knowledge of Spurs payments to Wembley Stadium Limited, the published accounts show that no such payment was made. Again, I'm glad to have been able to clear that one up for you. :grin:

Now when it comes to the exact value of Spurs match expenses for our game played at Wembley, you will find this is not something I have claimed to know, but I do believe that there were some. How about you?

So, we've managed to move on and turned three questions into 4. Those being -

The two as yet unanswered
and

plus two new ones

What level of Trust Membership will you be taking out now that you know how the money will be spent?
and
Do you believe that Spurs had match expenses for the FA Cup replay against Newport County?

I look forward to your comprehensive answers to all of the questions this time? :grin:

Thank you Paul. It takes great courage to check your claims, realize that your assumption was misplaced and publish that you were wrong.

Whilst this does only partially negate your comments, they did come across as facts, there has been the useful byproduct of showing just how vital the questioning mind, (like what I have got) is.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Thank you Paul. It takes great courage to check your claims, realize that your assumption was misplaced and publish that you were wrong.

Whilst this does only partially negate your comments, they did come across as facts, there has been the useful byproduct of showing just how vital the questioning mind, (like what I have got) is.
Stanley old chap, you should stop trying to play the smart arse, you are not very good at it. You asked about Wembley Stadium Limited. If you had bothered to look it up, you would have found that Wembley Stadium Limited is a non-trading company, their accounts for the period to 31 May 2018 show no revenue whatsover, hence Spurs paid them nothing. - ask a stupid question hey :lol: :lol:

And you wonder why some of the people at the club decide to ignore your emails. :lol:

Now, as you seem to be refusing to answer simple questions, I'll give you my assumptions on a couple and see what you make of them.

When it comes to how did you reply to the survey, my inkling is that you didn't. Am I right?

Secondly, now that you know how your money will be spent, I reckon you still wont be taking out a subscription to the Trust. Right again?

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Thank you Paul. It takes great courage to check your claims, realize that your assumption was misplaced and publish that you were wrong.

Stanley old chap, you should stop trying to play the smart arse, you are not very good at it. You asked about Wembley Stadium Limited. If you had bothered to look it up, you would have found that Wembley Stadium Limited is a non-trading company, their accounts for the period to 31 May 2018 show no revenue whatsover, hence Spurs paid them nothing. - ask a stupid question hey :lol: :lol:

And you wonder why some of the people at the club decide to ignore your emails. :lol:

Now, as you seem to be refusing to answer simple questions, I'll give you my assumptions on a couple and see what you make of them.

When it comes to how did you reply to the survey, my inkling is that you didn't. Am I right?

Secondly, now that you know how your money will be spent, I reckon you still wont be taking out a subscription to the Trust. Right again?

Let me see.

I wonder why the club don't answer my emails?

No. Like you they are very rude.

I know how the money is being spent?

No. I have no psychic abilities to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't answer a survey?

No. I was never asked to take part in a survey. As you said the club don't email me.

So disappointed that your new found integrity was so short lived. And your post so full of bile. What a shame.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Let me see.

I wonder why the club don't answer my emails?

No. Like you they are very rude.

I know how the money is being spent?

No. I have no psychic abilities to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't answer a survey?

No. I was never asked to take part in a survey. As you said the club don't email me.

So disappointed that your new found integrity was so short lived. And your post so full of bile. What a shame.
How did I know that you didn't answer the survey? :lol:
However, you did reply to a thread on this messagboard trying to encourage people to reply to the survey at the time. The thread even thoughtfully provided a link to the survey to make it easy for us all to take part. Now admittedly your reply was another one of your rants at whoareya but you can hardly claim that you didn't know about the survey and have the opportunity to put across your views. As it seems that you were aware of the survey, a logical conclusion seems to be that, despite your constant criticisms, you did not consider providing your views to be important enough to spend the time to respond to the survey. And you talk about integrity. :roll:

So here is my issue.
The club issued a survey open to all in order to gain an accurate view.
You were aware of the survey but chose not to contribute your views and have them taken into account.
The club took the information provided by the many who could be bothered to reply to it.
The club took a long time to evaluate the responses from the many fans who responded in order to construct what they considered to be the optimum rewards and benefits scheme.
On the back of the information provided by the survey, other changes in the way the club is run were implemented, including the setting out of improved communications. These were presented at a meeting open to all which again, you did not attend.
The changes were implemented and have resulted in a threefold increase in revenue from the scheme and improved communications with the fans.
Then, having decided not to bother replying to the survey, you criticise the club for not asking the fans as you believe they could have come up with a more lucrative scheme had they done so. They did!

You had the chance to contribute, you didn't bother. In my view that leaves you with little room to complain about the outcome.