Re: Player of the season

County ranger wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Totally pointless.

Josh Sheehan was miles ahead of anybody in the MOM until Corona arrived.

164 votes

Scott Bennett had 96.

Padraig had 78

Robbie was next on 70 votes.
Well done for your perseverance with MOM and I think that the top four are reflective of the season as a whole.
Cheers

County ranger wrote:

164 votes

Scott Bennett had 96.

Padraig had 78

Well done for your perseverance with MOM and I think that the top four are reflective of the season as a whole.
Perseverance? I would say that it is a bloody sight more than that. Sheer dogged determination in the face of criticism and crap coming in from multiple directions. Well done Frank.

pembsexile wrote:
County ranger wrote:

164 votes

Scott Bennett had 96.

Padraig had 78

Perseverance? I would say that it is a bloody sight more than that. Sheer dogged determination in the face of criticism and crap coming in from multiple directions. Well done Frank.
Hello mate.
Thank goodness for this glorious weather.
See the other fella still cannot give it a rest. :lol:

rncfc wrote:Really looking forward to the MOTM threads next season. Many people I know hadn't heard of this forum until the MOTM threads started. A revolutionary idea that has transformed this club.
See Pembs reply above.

You are spot on though despite the hint of sarcasm.

Actually 906 votes were placed before the proverbial hit the fan.

Hopefully without interference I can commence an enjoyable thread once again when things allow without the few spoilers.

Cheers :roll:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Already sorted with Josh Sheehan on 168 votes when the league came to a close.
You're confusing man of the match (x30) with player of the season. A fan could choose a variety of players as MoM, but the player he or she considers second choice in many matches might be a more worthy Player of the Season.

excessbee wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Already sorted with Josh Sheehan on 168 votes when the league came to a close.
You're confusing man of the match (x30) with player of the season. A fan could choose a variety of players as MoM, but the player he or she considers second choice in many matches might be a more worthy Player of the Season.
Crack on.
Totally pointless but encourage the few out for mischief.

When one player gets so far many votes during the season than anybody else its totally ridiculous to say he isn't player of the season.
:roll:

Not out to encourage mischief at all. I voted for every match I attended and made a considered decision each time. However, a player who is regularly considered the second best player on the pitch, but gets edged out by a variety others for the one vote you can cast might be a good choice for player of the season.