EXILES GRANDSTAND Stevenage AWAY

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User

County Exile

Frome, Somerset

Re: EXILES GRANDSTAND Stevenage AWAY

Postby County Exile » January 7th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Goalhanger wrote:-
Can we buy a decent striker with that :lol:

Would you pay that much for any of our current ones? :wink:
no avatar
User

Blackandamber

Cwmbran

Postby Blackandamber » January 7th, 2017, 6:04 pm

See you over Spytty in August.
no avatar
User

Ref 22

Postby Ref 22 » January 7th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Blackandamber wrote:See you over Spytty in August.

Newport City play their
no avatar
User

Newportonian

Postby Newportonian » January 7th, 2017, 6:14 pm

The club have to organise a meeting of the BOD and shareholders within the next 10-14 days so that there is still time in this window to address any decisions made
no avatar
User

Goalhanger

Postby Goalhanger » January 7th, 2017, 6:21 pm

County Exile wrote:Goalhanger wrote:-
Can we buy a decent striker with that :lol:

Would you pay that much for any of our current ones? :wink:

Sadly not.
no avatar
User

Taunton Iron Cider

Taunton

Postby Taunton Iron Cider » January 7th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Newportonian wrote:The club have to organise a meeting of the BOD and shareholders within the next 10-14 days so that there is still time in this window to address any decisions made

I believe that a meeting is already planned for January, trouble is no one knows when or where!
no avatar
User

The dragons fire

Postby The dragons fire » January 7th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Newportonian wrote:The club have to organise a meeting of the BOD and shareholders within the next 10-14 days so that there is still time in this window to address any decisions made

You need a spokesperson. Someone voted by the fans to act on their behalf to ask for a meeting with the board of directors and the manager and his assistants. To explain where we go from here and what are there plans for the future of the club.
User

NineteenEightyNine

Newport

Postby NineteenEightyNine » January 7th, 2017, 6:32 pm

The dragons fire wrote:

You need a spokesperson. Someone voted by the fans to act on their behalf to ask for a meeting with the board of directors and the manager and his assistants. To explain where we go from here and what are there plans for the future of the club.

Umm. The fans voted the board in, they are our spokespeople.
User

russpitbull

Caldicot

Postby russpitbull » January 7th, 2017, 6:33 pm

I would quite happily have a chat with the committee something needs to be done can't go out of the league again this time I can't see no way back
no avatar
User

County ranger

Postby County ranger » January 7th, 2017, 6:39 pm

GW is not getting results to state the obvious but this week's signings evidence the complete lack of budget available.
The modern day squad is too big I would rather we were brave enough to trim squad and focus on quality even if we could not field a full bench. I seem to recall JE took us up without having a full bench every game.all the subs and injured cost money that go on a first 11 of better quality.
User

russpitbull

Caldicot

Postby russpitbull » January 7th, 2017, 6:48 pm

Would prefer a first 11 of guality and academy on bench give youth a chance now
no avatar
User

Ugo.

Postby Ugo. » January 7th, 2017, 6:51 pm

russpitbull wrote:Would prefer a first 11 of guality and academy on bench give youth a chance now

Yes, if we have not got money, you then use the money wisely, It's best to have 3 or 4 that will add quality than 6,7 or 8 who add nothing.
no avatar
User

Welsh Dragon

Postby Welsh Dragon » January 7th, 2017, 6:58 pm

I have now totally lost faith in GW. 8 League losses on the bounce !! He had his budget for the transfer window and what has he done with it to improve the team ??

I know I may wake up tomorrow feeling slightly different , but at this moment of hurt I want our board to get rid of him now !! Don't bother asking me who I'd replace him with coz I don't fecking know.
I had to dig deep to contribute as much as I could to help the board buy the club , now Mrs Dragon is still saying "We could have had a nice holiday with that money" and we have gone downhill so fast I can't find a good answer.

This is not a nice time for us all. We lost one club which was unfortunate , to lose two clubs would be carelessness.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » January 7th, 2017, 7:03 pm

At least Westley seemed to have a nice time, waving and smiling at the Stevenage fans that were singing his name ...
no avatar
User

Triangle

With the Panthers

Postby Triangle » January 7th, 2017, 7:04 pm

Welsh Dragon wrote:I have now totally lost faith in GW. 8 League losses on the bounce !! He had his budget for the transfer window and what has he done with it to improve the team ??

I know I may wake up tomorrow feeling slightly different , but at this moment of hurt I want our board to get rid of him now !! Don't bother asking me who I'd replace him with coz I don't fecking know.
I had to dig deep to contribute as much as I could to help the board buy the club , now Mrs Dragon is still saying "We could have had a nice holiday with that money" and we have gone downhill so fast I can't find a good answer.

This is not a nice time for us all. We lost one club which was unfortunate , to lose two clubs would be carelessness.

With a pretty much first time out team, if we took out the penalty and the poor goalkeeping decision, it would have been a draw.
PreviousNext