EXILES GRANDSTAND Stevenage AWAY

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Re: EXILES GRANDSTAND Stevenage AWAY

Postby Exile 1976 » January 7th, 2017, 7:05 pm

Triangle wrote:
Welsh Dragon wrote:I have now totally lost faith in GW. 8 League losses on the bounce !! He had his budget for the transfer window and what has he done with it to improve the team ??

I know I may wake up tomorrow feeling slightly different , but at this moment of hurt I want our board to get rid of him now !! Don't bother asking me who I'd replace him with coz I don't fecking know.
I had to dig deep to contribute as much as I could to help the board buy the club , now Mrs Dragon is still saying "We could have had a nice holiday with that money" and we have gone downhill so fast I can't find a good answer.

This is not a nice time for us all. We lost one club which was unfortunate , to lose two clubs would be carelessness.

With a pretty much first time out team, if we took out the penalty and the poor goalkeeping decision, it would have been a draw.

You don't have write some shit, Triangle!
no avatar
User

Ugo.

Postby Ugo. » January 7th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Triangle wrote:
Welsh Dragon wrote:I have now totally lost faith in GW. 8 League losses on the bounce !! He had his budget for the transfer window and what has he done with it to improve the team ??

I know I may wake up tomorrow feeling slightly different , but at this moment of hurt I want our board to get rid of him now !! Don't bother asking me who I'd replace him with coz I don't fecking know.
I had to dig deep to contribute as much as I could to help the board buy the club , now Mrs Dragon is still saying "We could have had a nice holiday with that money" and we have gone downhill so fast I can't find a good answer.

This is not a nice time for us all. We lost one club which was unfortunate , to lose two clubs would be carelessness.

With a pretty much first time out team, if we took out the penalty and the poor goalkeeping decision, it would have been a draw.

Wow, if we hadn't let any goals in this season we would be top
no avatar
User

Ref 22

Rank

Forum Patron!

Postby Ref 22 » January 7th, 2017, 7:14 pm

Ugo. wrote:
Triangle wrote:

No we would still need to score goals :wink:
no avatar
User

The Cat

Ponthir,Wales

Postby The Cat » January 7th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Ref 22 wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
Triangle wrote:

Fair play, I get the feeling all of us are really hurting at the moment, but one poster is constantly prodding away in a rather senseless way to make us happy. I can say, from my point of view, it's not working. In fact it's annoying.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » January 7th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:
Triangle wrote:

You don't have write some shit, Triangle!

Exactly !!!! If my Aunty Flo had a **** , she'd be my ******* Uncle !!!!
On a right downer tonight , and I really can't see us getting out of this hole with the shite being served up .
It's alright saying "we were up against an in-form side" bla bla bla ...... EVERY side we play seem to be "in form" ? The day I hear someone say that we're the "in-form side" is the day I will yank until I go blind !!!!
no avatar
User

Triangle

Rank

Forum Patron!

With the Panthers

Postby Triangle » January 7th, 2017, 7:20 pm

Ugo. wrote:
Triangle wrote:

That would be a dumb thing to say, I didn't say anything remotely close.
User

Tony Soprano

np2o

Postby Tony Soprano » January 7th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Triangle wrote:

If my auntie had a pair of spuds she'd be my uncle ffs. When is the last time you saw us play? We're absolute piss pants from top to bottom!!
no avatar
User

Ugo.

Postby Ugo. » January 7th, 2017, 7:25 pm

Triangle wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
Triangle wrote:

That would be a dumb thing to say, I didn't say anything remotely close.

Maybe it's more to the point that if we had signed some better players, if we had played players in their correct positions we would have at least got a draw
User

Tony Soprano

np2o

Postby Tony Soprano » January 7th, 2017, 7:27 pm

Ref 22 wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
Triangle wrote:

You really are ******* annoying, do you realise that?
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » January 7th, 2017, 7:51 pm

The more I think about Westley and Dino clapping the Stevenage fans when we were 2 nil down the angrier I get. What a pair of c**** .

When he said he was looking for the right ingredients, I didn't realize he was copying a recipe for disaster!
User

russpitbull

Caldicot

Postby russpitbull » January 7th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Got redunacy in February I am available can't do any worse and all I want is £100 a week lol
no avatar
User

Barnabas

Postby Barnabas » January 7th, 2017, 8:11 pm

Westley's reaction to today

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/15009085.Graham_Westley_sees_the_positives_in_defeat_for_Newport_County/?action=success#comment_17640228

This morning I doubted his managerial ability. Now I doubt his sanity
no avatar
User

Cookie67

Postby Cookie67 » January 7th, 2017, 8:17 pm

The more I think about Westley and Dino clapping the Stevenage fans when we were 2 nil down the angrier I get. What a pair of c****

So what did you expect him to do ? Because as I recall when Sheridan gave you lot the bird (rightly/wrongly) earlier in the season he was made out to be something between Attila the Hun and Fred West you can't have it both ways.
no avatar
User

Ugo.

Postby Ugo. » January 7th, 2017, 8:18 pm

Barnabas wrote:Westley's reaction to today

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/15009085.Graham_Westley_sees_the_positives_in_defeat_for_Newport_County/?action=success#comment_17640228

This morning I doubted his managerial ability. Now I doubt his sanity

Positives? It is just like listening to David Brent, I think he actually believes what he says.
no avatar
User

Ugo.

Postby Ugo. » January 7th, 2017, 8:18 pm

Cookie67 wrote:The more I think about Westley and Dino clapping the Stevenage fans when we were 2 nil down the angrier I get. What a pair of c****

So what did you expect him to do ? Because as I recall when Sheridan gave you lot the bird (rightly/wrongly) earlier in the season he was made out to be something between Attila the Hun and Fred West you can't have it both ways.

You don't do anything, isn't it that simple?
PreviousNext