EXILES GRANDSTAND Stevenage AWAY

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User

russpitbull

Caldicot

Re: EXILES GRANDSTAND Stevenage AWAY

Postby russpitbull » January 7th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Just looked at the managers match verdict is he in co co land he is a joke
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » January 7th, 2017, 8:28 pm

Cookie67 wrote:The more I think about Westley and Dino clapping the Stevenage fans when we were 2 nil down the angrier I get. What a pair of c****

So what did you expect him to do ? Because as I recall when Sheridan gave you lot the bird (rightly/wrongly) earlier in the season he was made out to be something between Attila the Hun and Fred West you can't have it both ways.

Nothing you tool. HIS team were 2 nil down , us fans were pissed off and those pair of cocks are smiling and waving at the Stevenage fans.

I think it was one or two people who mentioned Sheridan giving the finger , most thought it was funny.
no avatar
User

Cookie67

Postby Cookie67 » January 7th, 2017, 8:42 pm

No need for the tool bit but there you go

So you were pissed off with Westley and his sidekick clapping waving etc thats how we would have felt if Sheridan had done the same so we were pleased he gave you the finger (admittedly like today didnt make much difference to the result).

All my love

Stanley the Saw
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » January 7th, 2017, 9:02 pm

Barnabas wrote:Westley's reaction to today

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/15009085.Graham_Westley_sees_the_positives_in_defeat_for_Newport_County/?action=success#comment_17640228

This morning I doubted his managerial ability. Now I doubt his sanity

Well, I assume that there is money available as he expects to bring in some more players next week. He's chosen quantity over quality and we're just lucky that Notts County and Orient are just as shite as us ... at the moment
no avatar
User

Cookie67

Postby Cookie67 » January 7th, 2017, 9:04 pm

Don't worry Exile we wont be getting any better anytime soon .Another team to throw into the mix is Crewe.
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » January 7th, 2017, 9:23 pm

Keep saying it.
We are doomed.
The bloke is an idiot.
Anybody who has Marlon JEFFERS Jackson in his squad let alone on the pitch is a buffoon..
Its too late to change anything now.
We thought he was the man but he is an idiot.
Gone backwards 4 years with Pipey And Reid.
WE ARE A LAUGHING STOCK.
Nobody could turn this shower and our pitch around now.
no avatar
User

elgy 59

Postby elgy 59 » January 7th, 2017, 9:29 pm

Although i wouldnt quite put it that way. I couldnt agree more
no avatar
User

elgy 59

Postby elgy 59 » January 7th, 2017, 9:36 pm

Although i wouldnt quite put it that way. I couldnt agree more
no avatar
User

somerton moss

Postby somerton moss » January 7th, 2017, 9:43 pm

Westley has lost the plot his tactics are bizarre, he talks the talk but has not got a clue what players are needed to survive, the players he has brought in are either past their sell by date or with not enough experience or quality at this level. He should have signed players who have the know how and ability and there are many in The Conference. As has been said three quality signings upfront, midfield and defence would be better than many average players that were on display today.
The rot set in when he let Parkin go who would have been an asset and given the likes of Rigg so many assists and openings along with a few goals himself.
Getting the left and right wing back positions sorted should have been a priority, then you could have pushed Barnum Bobb and Butler, Myrie Williams into midfield.
I get the feeling that Westley is in cloud cuckoo land and thinks he is bigger than the club. The Board should step in and sack him because if they do not we are down, desperate times need desperate measures someone like Ronnie Moore who rescued Hartlepool from certain relegation. They were 10 points off the pace.
no avatar
User

Kevinmoorefellover

Rank

Forum Patron!

Postby Kevinmoorefellover » January 7th, 2017, 10:01 pm

I believe it was Craig Hignett who rescued Hartlepool and he's struggling at the moment.
no avatar
User

Harps62

Postby Harps62 » January 7th, 2017, 10:05 pm

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:I believe it was Craig Hignett who rescued Hartlepool and he's struggling at the moment.

Ronnie Moore saved Hartlepools
no avatar
User

Kevinmoorefellover

Rank

Forum Patron!

Postby Kevinmoorefellover » January 7th, 2017, 10:11 pm

Yep, apologies, you're both right it was Ronnie Moore.
User

Marky

Mazeglaas

Postby Marky » January 7th, 2017, 10:24 pm

I'm sure there was a hint of irony from Stevenage supporters showing their "appreciation" to Westley but he was too thick to realise it.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » January 7th, 2017, 11:27 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:The more I think about Westley and Dino clapping the Stevenage fans when we were 2 nil down the angrier I get. What a pair of c**** .

When he said he was looking for the right ingredients, I didn't realize he was copying a recipe for disaster!

Did that really happen ??? :shock:
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » January 7th, 2017, 11:30 pm

Cookie67 wrote:The more I think about Westley and Dino clapping the Stevenage fans when we were 2 nil down the angrier I get. What a pair of c****

So what did you expect him to do ? Because as I recall when Sheridan gave you lot the bird (rightly/wrongly) earlier in the season he was made out to be something between Attila the Hun and Fred West you can't have it both ways.

I don't get your point there , Cookie ? Totally different situations really ???
PreviousNext