Total votes: 6 (6%)
Total votes: 2 (2%)
Total votes: 4 (4%)
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Total votes: 103

Re: The Annual where will we finish poll

No I am not being negative... I have said I would bite your hand off for a 22nd place finish.........

Early days I know but I still predict 23rd until I see with my own eyes if we are any better......defence looks ok , midfield not so sure of and we have a journeyaen and three rookies up front.
I hope as a fan at least one of our strikers can score goals because we may see a lot of 1-0 or 0-0 scores next season. We wont look like conceding many but we wont look like scoring many either..
Nouble will get 8-10 goals before departing in January , Reynolds may get 7-8 , McCoulsky will get 7-8 and Williams 4-5 goals are my predictions.....very few from midfield (4-5) and 8-10 from defence( pens/free kicks)

I think we will finish above Crawley , I just hope there is one other team worse than us in the division

#wait for the flak off the usual posters :wink: :lol:
Last edited by neilcork68 on July 29th, 2017, 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

neilcork68 wrote:
tompkip wrote:Why are we posting this sh## just another excuse for more negativity.let's be positive at this stage of the season we are going to be champions.

Broke my rose tinted specs this morning.......

Not shit , just being realistic in my opinion . I want us to do well but know our limitations
When have you ever been positive Neil when we are doing well you disappear only when our backs are against the wall are you on here posting all your negativity.we don't know our limitations yet as we haven't played a competitive game.but whatever lets support the team.not give it all the Sh## you post on here.as for the rose tinted glasses I think you must have binned them years ago.

I am worried about where the goals are going to come from but if Reynolds can fulfil the promise he seems to be showing in the pre-season (and yes I know you can't read anything into pre-season games) and McCoulsky keeps up his ratio of goals to games then we could be handily placed to stay mid-table.

I think Flynn sounds like he knows what he's doing, obviously the proof of that will soon become apparent. We need Flynn and his management to be reasonably competent because County needs a period of stability after the madness of the past couple of years. I'll go for 12th for no other reason that I hope for mid-table and 12th is exactly mid-table.

tompkip wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
tompkip wrote:Why are we posting this sh## just another excuse for more negativity.let's be positive at this stage of the season we are going to be champions.

Broke my rose tinted specs this morning.......

Not shit , just being realistic in my opinion . I want us to do well but know our limitations

When have you ever been positive Neil when we are doing well you disappear only when our backs are against the wall are you on here posting all your negativity.we don't know our limitations yet as we haven't played a

competitive game.but whatever lets support the team.not give it all the Sh## you post on here.as for the rose tinted glasses I think you must have binned them years ago.
Would hate to be stuck in a lift with Neil. Just negativity all the time.