New half time draw

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User avatar
User

Risca Rascal

Rank

Forum Patron!

Posts

44

Location

Treganna

Re: New half time draw

Postby Risca Rascal » September 10th, 2017, 10:13 pm

I was lucky enough to have one of the winning tickets on Saturday. I did listen to the tannoy announcement at half time. However I could not make out where to collect the prize. Can anyone advise please ? Maybe I can pick it up at the game on Tuesday night.
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

16429

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: New half time draw

Postby UPTHEPORT » September 11th, 2017, 11:15 am

Anyone want a ticket tomorrow
no avatar
User

Goalhanger

Posts

52

Re: New half time draw

Postby Goalhanger » September 11th, 2017, 8:38 pm

Risca Rascal wrote:I was lucky enough to have one of the winning tickets on Saturday. I did listen to the tannoy announcement at half time. However I could not make out where to collect the prize. Can anyone advise please ? Maybe I can pick it up at the game on Tuesday night.

It's normally the ticket office I believe. But go into the shop and ask at the window inside or the shop counter and someone will point you in the right direction. You won't be far away.
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

16429

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: New half time draw

Postby UPTHEPORT » September 12th, 2017, 4:33 pm

No one wants one tonight
no avatar
User

jonesy95

Posts

8

Re: New half time draw

Postby jonesy95 » September 12th, 2017, 10:27 pm

Missed the numbers tonight,busy getting the bovril.Anyone know them?
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Rank

Forum Patron!

Posts

4583

Location

Cardiff, UK

Re: New half time draw

Postby newgroundrodney » September 12th, 2017, 11:33 pm

jonesy95 wrote:Missed the numbers tonight,busy getting the bovril.Anyone know them?


The 4th prize number was 2057....I know, cos I missed it. I had 2058.
User avatar
User

MisterB

Posts

148

Re: New half time draw

Postby MisterB » September 13th, 2017, 7:49 am

Missed numbers also.

If only we had a screen to show them on............ :angel12:
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Posts

339

Re: New half time draw

Postby Willthiswork » September 13th, 2017, 8:39 am

MisterB wrote:Missed numbers also.

If only we had a screen to show them on............ :angel12:


Fancy sponsoring it?
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

5231

Re: New half time draw

Postby neilcork68 » September 13th, 2017, 8:56 am

Willthiswork wrote:
MisterB wrote:Missed numbers also.

If only we had a screen to show them on............ :angel12:


Fancy sponsoring it?



How much does it cost per game to sponsor it. Rather than have one sponsor then multiple sponsors throughout the season could be an idea ???
Surely its only electricity costs that need to be covered so it wouldn't be that much to sponsor it ????? Surely between the club and its fan base there is enough IT experience/ knowledge to run that side of it FREE
User avatar
User

MisterB

Posts

148

Re: New half time draw

Postby MisterB » September 13th, 2017, 8:56 am

Willthiswork wrote:
MisterB wrote:Missed numbers also.

If only we had a screen to show them on............ :angel12:


Fancy sponsoring it?


I wish I was in a position to do so. I can manage without hence the smilie.
I'm a fan, a supporter, a STH, a shareholder and a customer.
User avatar
User

MisterB

Posts

148

Re: New half time draw

Postby MisterB » September 13th, 2017, 9:07 am

1st Prize - 2001 (winning £286)

2nd Prize - 1543

3rd Prize - 1022

4th Prize - 2057


https://www.newport-county.co.uk/fans/half-time-draw/
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Posts

339

Re: New half time draw

Postby Willthiswork » September 13th, 2017, 10:57 am

neilcork68 wrote:How much does it cost per game to sponsor it. Rather than have one sponsor then multiple sponsors throughout the season could be an idea ???
Surely its only electricity costs that need to be covered so it wouldn't be that much to sponsor it ????? Surely between the club and its fan base there is enough IT experience/ knowledge to run that side of it FREE

About £700 per game. Not sure if the landlords will allow it on a game by game basis.
User avatar
User

MisterB

Posts

148

Re: New half time draw

Postby MisterB » September 13th, 2017, 11:19 am

That's a crazy amount of cash, no wonder it's off
User avatar
User

Amberexile

Posts

4765

Location

Sheffield

Re: New half time draw

Postby Amberexile » September 13th, 2017, 1:38 pm

I guess this is the kind of thing they were talking about at the open meeting where they said they were looking to save costs elsewhere to boost the playing budget.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ado, Amberexile, big baz, owlsabout, Smeg, Willthiswork and 50 guests

Powered by phpBB ®