Re: News regarding ex County players

neilcork68 wrote:
penycwm county wrote:
njbh86 wrote:Reid on the transfer list too, but who knows who would take him

Reuben Reid [Forest Green - Cheltenham] Free

This thread is about EX COUNTY PLAYERS...........Reid never played for us or probably never will so why is he mentioned ?????
It's a follow on from the discussion with regard Aaron Collins, who used to play for us.

A bit of a tangent admittedly but an understandable follow on.

Think we could do without all the question marks
Last edited by Ugo. on June 25th, 2019, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neilcork68 wrote:
penycwm county wrote:

This thread is about EX COUNTY PLAYERS...........Reid never played for us or probably never will so why is he mentioned ?????
Probably don't want to know that Christian Doidge has gone to Hibs from FGR then :grin:

Beechwood Boy wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
penycwm county wrote:

Probably don't want to know that Christian Doidge has gone to Hibs from FGR then :grin:
????? :lol:

neilcork68 wrote:
penycwm county wrote:

A very loose connection with us.Feeney was in talks with him after his injury at Plymouth.Fortunately,he wanted too much money.

I'm guessing PJSS is Parry and Jones Soccer School? Links to Brizzle City but training young kids in South Wales and I'm guessing any promising youngsters not taken up by Bristol could be sent to County for appraisal.

Funnily enough I was talking to a colleague in work last week whose granddaughter is a promising footballer (aged 10) currently doing some training with Parry and Jones Soccer School and mentioned Pipe as someone that could become involved with the set-up, purely because he was branching into youth fitness programs.

wattsville_boy wrote:I'm guessing PJSS is Parry and Jones Soccer School? Links to Brizzle City but training young kids in South Wales and I'm guessing any promising youngsters not taken up by Bristol could be sent to County for appraisal.

Funnily enough I was talking to a colleague in work last week whose granddaughter is a promising footballer (aged 10) currently doing some training with Parry and Jones Soccer School and mentioned Pipe as someone that could become involved with the set-up, purely because he was branching into youth fitness programs.

They’ve also got a link up with Celtic.
They’ve seen a few boys picked up by FL clubs.
My boy was asked to sign for them in the summer but he would not have been able to play for his grassroots team (due to PJSS being registered in an English League I believe) so I knocked that on the head. However, the training he received for the two weeks he went was fantastic. He really enjoyed it.