Re: News regarding ex County players

Owara Edwards has played the 1st two games of Grimsby's season

Coming off the bench on 72 minutes vs Morecambe in the EFL Cup and scoring his penalty in the penalty shootout

Started and played the full 90 minutes vs Harrogate Town in the EFL Trophy, credited with an assist for Grimsby's 2nd goal and scoring his penalty in the penalty shootout

Mo Touray made his Salford City debut vs Manchester United U21's in the EFL Trophy on Wednesday 9th, coming off the bench in the 71st minute. Salford Lost 0-6, they were 4-0 down before he came on.

Otis Khan started for Tranmere Rovers in their 0-0 draw with Port Vale in the EFL Trophy, missing his penalty in their 3-4 penalty shootout loss

Re: News regarding ex County players

halfmoon wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Harry McKirdy has been added to Port Vales's squad, on a one year deal. Good signing that.
Good player, massively under-used with us, though I think I read that maybe his attitude wasn’t that great at the time. Still think about what might have been if he’d come on instead of Marsh-Brown in the playoff final.
I always thought something might happen when he had the ball and agree about Wembley but clearly didn’t impress in training and in reality has done little with his career to date.