Re: News regarding ex County players

Matt Taylor doing a great job with Exeter
Gary Warren not been in squad (Injured)?

Rodman scored for Rovers

Myself and Jackson 90 mins for Colchester.

Supersub in squad for FGR not called on though.
Collins not in squad.

McKirdy 45 min second half for Carlisle.

We do need Reebok to give us a full update where all the Ex Pats are now playing

George Street-Bridge wrote:Warren played for Exeter in the FL Trophy game last week. They seem to be very well off for defenders as Bristol City have recalled a loanee because he wasn't getting game time and sent him to Torquay instead.

Stevenage looks like a mammoth job with loads of dead wood to clear out. They have a squad of about 30.
We currently have 25 professionals plus Touray and Foulston whom I would think are still on the payroll,so last week we had 28 with Lazar.Flynny can't use the paper thin squad line anymore.

Percy plunkett wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote: Stevenage looks like a mammoth job with loads of dead wood to clear out. They have a squad of about 30.
We currently have 25 professionals plus Touray and Foulston whom I would think are still on the payroll,so last week we had 28 with Lazar.Flynny can't use the paper thin squad line anymore.
Stevenage seem to have a squad of 32 plus two out on loan, and aren't exactly making a success of things.

On a lighter note
McKirdy 2 for Carlisle
Dan full 90 mins in 6-0 win
Semenyo came on after 18 minutes as City were 1-0 down and helped get a 2- 1 victory.
Byrne regular for Gillingham beating Wycombe today
I had a quiet game today as my mind was thinking about all you County fans and what the heck is going on.
Surprised Cooper didn't even have Super Sub or Collins in his squad either.
Ryan played 90 minutes though.
Warren not in Exeters squad again.
Tozer good win away to Salford ( not storming the league)
Sheridan gets a bit of breathing space thanks to a Boden goal for the Spirites