News regarding ex County players

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Harps62

Posts

3872

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Harps62 » February 11th, 2018, 6:13 pm

JamieDf wrote:Was Ayina any good?

See my last sentence.
Wasn't here long enough but believe he turned down a new contract.
Another wanderer.
Thought he was above average for us short time he was here.
no avatar
User

Harps62

Posts

3872

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Harps62 » February 11th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Josh O'Hanlon has signed for League of Ireland Champions Cork City despite only scoring 2 goals in 26 appearances last season for St Patricks.
Season starts in Ireland in Mid Feb.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Posts

1546

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Percy plunkett » February 11th, 2018, 6:24 pm

Harps62 wrote:Josh O'Hanlon has signed for League of Ireland Champions Cork City despite only scoring 2 goals in 26 appearances last season for St Patricks.
Season starts in Ireland in Mid Feb.

His work rate for us was great,he just couldn't score.Looks like it's the same since.He probably has a few assists though.
no avatar
User

reebok0165

Posts

750

Location

Newport

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby reebok0165 » February 11th, 2018, 6:32 pm

Shamrock Rovers 1-2 Brentford B / Reserves:

Reece Cole - subbed on 67mins for Brentford.
no avatar
User

Harps62

Posts

3872

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Harps62 » February 11th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Percy plunkett wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Josh O'Hanlon has signed for League of Ireland Champions Cork City despite only scoring 2 goals in 26 appearances last season for St Patricks.
Season starts in Ireland in Mid Feb.

His work rate for us was great,he just couldn't score.Looks like it's the same since.He probably has a few assists though.

Totally agree was a trier with no end result for us.
no avatar
User

owlsabout

Posts

435

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby owlsabout » February 12th, 2018, 9:51 am

Harps did rigg make his debut for bath on Saturday???
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

820

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Willthiswork » February 12th, 2018, 9:53 am

owlsabout wrote:Harps did rigg make his debut for bath on Saturday???
72nd minute sub
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Posts

5350

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby George Street-Bridge » February 12th, 2018, 10:03 am

If Cole was originally a full-season loan and has returned to fitness, can he come back and play for us?
no avatar
User

Harps62

Posts

3872

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Harps62 » February 12th, 2018, 10:19 am

owlsabout wrote:Harps did rigg make his debut for bath on Saturday???

Morning Owls

Totally surreal game.
Bath won 2 -0 away to Braintree.
Jarvis scored the opener followed by a superb goal from Compton (10 so far) from the wing this season.
Getting rave reviews in Bath press.
Replaced in the 72 minute by Rigg.
One superb shot saved by the keeper.
Its all about ex Newport.
Hopefuly Jarvis, Compton & Rigg will get them to the play offs now.
Cheers
Harps
no avatar
User

owlsabout

Posts

435

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby owlsabout » February 12th, 2018, 10:23 am

Was nt he out injured when with us ? mf stating in the argus about putting conspiracies and rumours to bed that why rigg not in sqaud.
no avatar
User

Harps62

Posts

3872

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Harps62 » February 12th, 2018, 10:41 am

owlsabout wrote:Was nt he out injured when with us ? mf stating in the argus about putting conspiracies and rumours to bed that why rigg not in sqaud.

Think he finally said he was getting back to fitness.
Assume he was not match fit to start for Bath.
The Bath paper also brought up the Tattoo artist story.
Great 3 ex players doing well.
Still think Compton was a decent player for us.
Another from the Westley trio.
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Posts

5350

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby George Street-Bridge » February 12th, 2018, 10:53 am

What's Braintree's pitch like these day, Harps?
no avatar
User

reebok0165

Posts

750

Location

Newport

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby reebok0165 » February 12th, 2018, 11:17 am

Harps mentioned Danny Crow a few posts back in this thread. I haven't found any further details until just now. I've just been in contact with Mildenhall Town FC. I'm told (1) he's made approx fifteen appearances for the club, this is a combined total of starts and sub appearances and (2) has scored just the one goal. The club website is due to be updated in the near future also.
no avatar
User

ref23

Posts

1056

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby ref23 » February 12th, 2018, 11:24 am

Harps62 wrote:
owlsabout wrote:Was nt he out injured when with us ? mf stating in the argus about putting conspiracies and rumours to bed that why rigg not in sqaud.

Think he finally said he was getting back to fitness.
Assume he was not match fit to start for Bath.
The Bath paper also brought up the Tattoo artist story.
Great 3 ex players doing well.
Still think Compton was a decent player for us.
Another from the Westley trio.


Didn't Feeney sign both Rigg and Compton?
no avatar
User

PerthDave

Posts

851

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby PerthDave » February 12th, 2018, 11:27 am

reebok0165 wrote:Harps mentioned Danny Crow a few posts back in this thread. I haven't found any further details until just now. I've just been in contact with Mildenhall Town FC. I'm told (1) he's made approx fifteen appearances for the club, this is a combined total of starts and sub appearances and (2) has scored just the one goal. The club website is due to be updated in the near future also.


I attended one of their home games a few weeks ago (Isthmian Div 1N) but he was not in the squad for some reason.


rgds Dave
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

Powered by phpBB ®