Re: News regarding ex County players

George Street-Bridge wrote:Watching Sgorio. Ismail Yakubu playing for Penybont against Connah's Quay and Rhys Griffiths is on the bench as player-manager.

A win guarantees CQ the title and they lead 1-0 at half-time. Presumably there's a medal for Priestley Farquharson if he played enough games before joining us.
Just watched s bit on my break via YouTube dreadful surface I hope they keep them surfaces to non league

BTW 120 watching on YouTube dear me !

Got Sgorio on, Barry playing Caernafon in Euro semi playoff.Four former players in their starting line up.The commentator mentioned that Swansea are in the playoffs later.He also said that Wrexham have a chance of getting in the playoffs,no mention of us though.Patten,Jarvis,Press and Kavanagh all starting.He was the academy lad that went to Bristol Rovers but had a bad injury and had to retire,how he is fit enough now,who knows.

Percy plunkett wrote:Got Sgorio on, Barry playing Caernafon in Euro semi playoff.Four former players in their starting line up.The commentator mentioned that Swansea are in the playoffs later.He also said that Wrexham have a chance of getting in the playoffs,no mention of us though.Patten,Jarvis,Press and Kavanagh all starting.He was the academy lad that went to Bristol Rovers but had a bad injury and had to retire,how he is fit enough now,who knows.
No food on sale as the Caernafon keeper has ate all the pies.Cotterill playing for Barry these days.