Re: News regarding ex County players

Percy plunkett wrote:
Ugo. wrote:Bradley Ash has signed for Hereford.
Was he at Boreham last off?,you have to wonder why they didn't offer him anything.He now is willing to drop down a division,either Hereford have some cash floating around or he thinks that level is easier for him.Probably another one that was better to leave alone.
I would guess Hereford are paying decent wages and he'll be able to get another job on the side. Plus if he does well for them, which he might, someone might come knocking in January.

lowandhard wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:Striker Jon ''The Beast'' Parkin has announced his retirement from the field of play, aged 37.
He had a spell with County in 2016 / 2017, scoring four goals in ten league appearances.
A casualty of Westley’s fitness regime? Proper old-fashioned forward, I liked him.
I agree. He was a fantastic player to have at our level. Could have seen him get into double figures in the league that season if he had stayed longer

lowandhard wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:Striker Jon ''The Beast'' Parkin has announced his retirement from the field of play, aged 37.
He had a spell with County in 2016 / 2017, scoring four goals in ten league appearances.
A casualty of Westley’s fitness regime? Proper old-fashioned forward, I liked him.
What a shame Westley pushed him out.
5 stone overweight but total class at our level.