News regarding ex County players

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

County ranger

Posts

679

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby County ranger » November 30th, 2019, 10:12 pm

Collins is not a great player and no better than we have - I fail to understand why some always big up non county players but always very quick to criticise our own.
no avatar
User

The Ironsiders

Posts

48

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby The Ironsiders » November 30th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Collins on target for FGR again.
Think we missed out there as he gets older becoming a quality striker.
Could do with him presently.

Marvel helps defeat Wrexham.
With one fit CB daft in hindsight letting him go?


i didn’t think a lot of Aaron Collins. didn’t like the physical side of the game and bottled a lot of challenges. he did score the odd goal, but i think he was mediocre at best.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1391

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 30th, 2019, 10:55 pm

The Ironsiders wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Collins on target for FGR again.
Think we missed out there as he gets older becoming a quality striker.
Could do with him presently.

Marvel helps defeat Wrexham.
With one fit CB daft in hindsight letting him go?


i didn’t think a lot of Aaron Collins. didn’t like the physical side of the game and bottled a lot of challenges. he did score the odd goal, but i think he was mediocre at best.

8 goals in 13 league games for Morecambe last year.
Total crap.
4 in 14 for FGR this year a lot off the bench.
Still crap.
no avatar
User

Coxy

Posts

434

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Coxy » November 30th, 2019, 10:56 pm

Regarding Collins, Wolves saw something in him. He's a decent player but isn't what we need. If i remember rightly he was working at MacDonalds in Cardiff rd only a few years back so he has done very well. Hopefully he has a good career ahead of him.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1391

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 30th, 2019, 10:59 pm

County ranger wrote:Collins is not a great player and no better than we have - I fail to understand why some always big up non county players but always very quick to criticise our own.

Spot on Ranger
Jamille 2 goals in 17 so far this season.
no avatar
User

The Ironsiders

Posts

48

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby The Ironsiders » December 1st, 2019, 2:29 am

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County ranger wrote:Collins is not a great player and no better than we have - I fail to understand why some always big up non county players but always very quick to criticise our own.

Spot on Ranger
Jamille 2 goals in 17 so far this season.


yes Collins’ stats were good from half of last season. 4 in 14 isn’t prolific. he isn’t as good as our attackers imho...he’s not the type of player we need. like i said, him not liking the physical side of the game is the reason why i wasn’t keen
User avatar
User

reebok0165

Posts

1207

Location

Newport

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby reebok0165 » December 1st, 2019, 6:13 am

Josh Laurent - one for Shrews v Mansfield.

Zak Ansah - One for Herne Bay v SevenOaks

Shaun Jeffers - one for Chelmsford at St Albans
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

15042

Location

MT

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Exile 1976 » December 1st, 2019, 7:36 am

The Ironsiders wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County ranger wrote:Collins is not a great player and no better than we have - I fail to understand why some always big up non county players but always very quick to criticise our own.

Spot on Ranger
Jamille 2 goals in 17 so far this season.


yes Collins’ stats were good from half of last season. 4 in 14 isn’t prolific. he isn’t as good as our attackers imho...he’s not the type of player we need. like i said, him not liking the physical side of the game is the reason why i wasn’t keen



It’s actually 4 goals in 17 games this season.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

4216

Location

Caerphilly

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby rncfc » December 1st, 2019, 8:29 am

Collins would be good if we played in a different way. Wouldn't fit the way we play at the moment.
no avatar
User

The Ironsiders

Posts

48

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby The Ironsiders » December 1st, 2019, 2:33 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County ranger wrote:Collins is not a great player and no better than we have - I fail to understand why some always big up non county players but always very quick to criticise our own.

Spot on Ranger
Jamille 2 goals in 17 so far this season.

yes Collins’ stats were good from half of last season. 4 in 14 isn’t prolific. he isn’t as good as our attackers imho...he’s not the type of player we need. like i said, him not liking the physical side of the game is the reason why i wasn’t keen



It’s actually 4 goals in 17 games this season.


thank you for the correction, Exile.

although those stats say he’s not been as prolific as last season, he does a lot of dirty work (plenty of aerial duals all across the pitch) which is what Collins never did!!! he was too lightweight for my liking. because of Jamille’s excellent year last season, i’ve noticed in all games i’ve seen him play in, he’s had at least 2 players on him consistently. this obviously makes it harder for him to find space and get goals, but will only improve him as a player.

it does seem like you love to slag off current players, Frank/Harps.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1391

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » December 1st, 2019, 4:02 pm

The Ironsiders wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County ranger wrote:Collins is not a great player and no better than we have - I fail to understand why some always big up non county players but always very quick to criticise our own.

Spot on Ranger
Jamille 2 goals in 17 so far this season.

yes Collins’ stats were good from half of last season. 4 in 14 isn’t prolific. he isn’t as good as our attackers imho...he’s not the type of player we need. like i said, him not liking the physical side of the game is the reason why i wasn’t keen



It’s actually 4 goals in 17 games this season.


thank you for the correction, Exile.

although those stats say he’s not been as prolific as last season, he does a lot of dirty work (plenty of aerial duals all across the pitch) which is what Collins never did!!! he was too lightweight for my liking. because of Jamille’s excellent year last season, i’ve noticed in all games i’ve seen him play in, he’s had at least 2 players on him consistently. this obviously makes it harder for him to find space and get goals, but will only improve him as a player.

it does seem like you love to slag off current players, Frank/Harps.


He is talking about Aaron Collins stats not Jamille. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Pathetic last line also.
Player plays well I say so
Player average I say so
Player poor I say so.
Get real.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Posts

2905

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Percy plunkett » December 1st, 2019, 7:57 pm

The fact that Jamma always has two players on him should be telling Flynny to try something else.Every free kick or long ball is aimed at him,every team can work it out.If two are on him then someone else must be in space.
no avatar
User

County ranger

Posts

679

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby County ranger » December 1st, 2019, 8:19 pm

reebok0165 wrote:Josh Laurent - one for Shrews v Mansfield.

Zak Ansah - One for Herne Bay v SevenOaks

Shaun Jeffers - one for Chelmsford at St Albans

Frank will be having a love in with Zak and Shaun no doubt!
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1391

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » December 1st, 2019, 8:32 pm

County ranger wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:Josh Laurent - one for Shrews v Mansfield.

Zak Ansah - One for Herne Bay v SevenOaks

Shaun Jeffers - one for Chelmsford at St Albans

Frank will be having a love in with Zak and Shaun no doubt!

Funny thing .
The first 2 made such an impression I cannot even remember anything they did.
Jeffers love him gives Block A Hazel Row B/C a few laughs every game.
One of the most talked about players with Marlon, Mary and Elito (the Spaniard) private joke.
no avatar
User

The Ironsiders

Posts

48

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby The Ironsiders » December 1st, 2019, 9:13 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County ranger wrote:Collins is not a great player and no better than we have - I fail to understand why some always big up non county players but always very quick to criticise our own.

Spot on Ranger
Jamille 2 goals in 17 so far this season.

yes Collins’ stats were good from half of last season. 4 in 14 isn’t prolific. he isn’t as good as our attackers imho...he’s not the type of player we need. like i said, him not liking the physical side of the game is the reason why i wasn’t keen



It’s actually 4 goals in 17 games this season.


thank you for the correction, Exile.

although those stats say he’s not been as prolific as last season, he does a lot of dirty work (plenty of aerial duals all across the pitch) which is what Collins never did!!! he was too lightweight for my liking. because of Jamille’s excellent year last season, i’ve noticed in all games i’ve seen him play in, he’s had at least 2 players on him consistently. this obviously makes it harder for him to find space and get goals, but will only improve him as a player.

it does seem like you love to slag off current players, Frank/Harps.


He is talking about Aaron Collins stats not Jamille. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Pathetic last line also.
Player plays well I say so
Player average I say so
Player poor I say so.
Get real.


i knew he was on about Jamille not collins. you do prefer to slag players off though, that’s the thing. as soon as someone has a completely different opinion to you, you seem to belittle them rather than acknowledging them
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: big baz, Fourthousand, rncfc, Stan A. Einstein and 35 guests

Powered by phpBB ®