News regarding ex County players

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » March 9th, 2020, 1:47 pm

Ugo. wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
bedeck wrote:Taylor Maloney has resigned for Concord Rangers on Canvey Island on loan from Charlton.

Why did Charlton call him back then.
Flynny didn't rate him much


They recalled him after Flynn publicly gave him a dressing down after a poor performance.

Cannot remember him ever being picked out by Flynny.

After what game was that
User avatar
User

County Exile

Location

Frome, Somerset

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby County Exile » March 9th, 2020, 2:00 pm

It was in his post match interview after the New Years day match against Cheltenham. He didn't actually name Maloney but made it clear it was the sub who replaced Labadie (ie Maloney) that cost us all 3 points.

He said "One of the players can't be bothered to track a runner" and "By not doing his job he has just cost us 2 points"
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » March 9th, 2020, 2:25 pm

County Exile wrote:It was in his post match interview after the New Years day match against Cheltenham. He didn't actually name Maloney but made it clear it was the sub who replaced Labadie (ie Maloney) that cost us all 3 points.

He said "One of the players can't be bothered to track a runner" and "By not doing his job he has just cost us 2 points"

Afternoon mate.

Thanks now jogged my memory.

Cheers

Frank
User avatar
User

County Exile

Location

Frome, Somerset

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby County Exile » March 9th, 2020, 2:25 pm

:cheers:
User avatar
User

Amberexile

Location

Sheffield

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Amberexile » March 9th, 2020, 2:32 pm

Maloney was one of three players recalled at the same time by Charlton from different clubs

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e0f35 ... from-loans
User avatar
User

Kairdiff Exile

Location

Our proud capital...

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Kairdiff Exile » March 16th, 2020, 12:00 pm

Stumbled across this clip of Zak Ansah (two goals in 13 appearances for County over two separate spells as a loanee in 2015 from Charlton) scoring a peach of a goal for SE Dons at the weekend. With so much other football cancelled, they had a bumper crowd to their hotly-contested game against Blendon on Saturday which the visitors won 4-5. Some of the highlights are incredible!
User avatar
User

County Exile

Location

Frome, Somerset

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby County Exile » March 16th, 2020, 4:56 pm

The Nat South & Nat North's teams of the day from Saturday included Alan Julian (Billericay), Jay Foulston (Chippenham), Lamar Reynolds (Concord) and Tyler Forbes (Spennymoor)
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby neilcork68 » March 16th, 2020, 9:31 pm

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Stumbled across this clip of Zak Ansah (two goals in 13 appearances for County over two separate spells as a loanee in 2015 from Charlton) scoring a peach of a goal for SE Dons at the weekend. With so much other football cancelled, they had a bumper crowd to their hotly-contested game against Blendon on Saturday which the visitors won 4-5. Some of the highlights are incredible!



A parks pitch is better than ours even after the WRU , us and the dragons have spent £500k on it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
no avatar
User

DT1892

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby DT1892 » March 24th, 2020, 11:14 pm

Vashon Neufville has joined Atletico Ottawa in the Canadian Premier League.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby pembsexile » March 25th, 2020, 5:52 am

DT1892 wrote:Vashon Neufville has joined Atletico Ottawa in the Canadian Premier League.


I’ll bet they won’t be playing against Leicester City. :grin:
User avatar
User

Amberexile

Location

Sheffield

Re: News regarding ex County players

Postby Amberexile » March 25th, 2020, 11:45 am

DT1892 wrote:Vashon Neufville has joined Atletico Ottawa in the Canadian Premier League.


If they play on April 11th, they are away to Forge FC at the Tim Horton Field, I may have to pay $5.99 to watch that although $9.99 for a month seems decent value in current circumstances
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exile 1976, Pontypaul, sblair1979

Powered by phpBB ®