Re: News regarding ex County players

rncfc wrote:
Ugo. wrote:Bradley Webb has joined Gloucester City on loan.
They've put together a really good side there for the level they're at. Would be good to see them come up and maybe draw them in a cup. Always enjoyed our games against them, and of course being driven down there every other week by the old man when I was a nipper!
They've lost a number of their key players since the manager left them for Chesterfield and he's taken a few with him. He's not a popular man on their forum.

G Guest wrote:A baptism of fire for Day making his debut for Rovers. Poor defence in front of him and he was very busy but he caught almost nothing and blocked shots so they rebounded back into play rather than caught them. He will have to improve I'm afraid.
Joe Days latest four debut appearances for various clubs:
Portsmouth 0-1 Newport County

Wigan 3-2 Cardiff.
Day conceded the three goals after replacing Etheridge on 56 minutes.

Accrington 2-1 Wimbledon.

Bristol Rovers 2-3 Sheffield Utd.

DT1892 wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Ugo. wrote:Bradley Webb has joined Gloucester City on loan.
They've put together a really good side there for the level they're at. Would be good to see them come up and maybe draw them in a cup. Always enjoyed our games against them, and of course being driven down there every other week by the old man when I was a nipper!
They've lost a number of their key players since the manager left them for Chesterfield and he's taken a few with him. He's not a popular man on their forum.
2-0 down after 12 minutes today at home today to Kidderminster Harriers, won 3-2 including a goal from Keanu Marsh Brown, Webb was on bench. Still top of National North. Good luck to them, been done over by their previous manager, enjoyed my trips to Gloucester back in the day and so good to seem them finally back home.