Shop closed

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

excessbee

Posts

2586

Re: Shop closed

Postby excessbee » September 13th, 2017, 6:35 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:It's a Disgrace Big Time !!!


I thought with our improved drainage and playing surface I would never read those words again! :lol:
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

15468

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Shop closed

Postby UPTHEPORT » September 13th, 2017, 6:58 pm

excessbee wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:It's a Disgrace Big Time !!!


I thought with our improved drainage and playing surface I would never read those words again! :lol:



I know it's fecked up Somerset :oops:
no avatar
User

Mike Kear

Posts

54

Re: Shop closed

Postby Mike Kear » September 13th, 2017, 7:45 pm

lowandhardandinthecorner wrote:To Mike Kear, that's good to hear and agrees with my assessment of the guy, let's hope he gets all the help he needs to transform the way this club is run. The display of opening hours is a no-brainer and shouldn't have required his intervention imho, the shop manager should have thought of it.


Well impressed with a lengthy detailed prompt reply
We have a good one there for sure
no avatar
User

Mike Kear

Posts

54

Re: Shop closed

Postby Mike Kear » September 19th, 2017, 6:07 pm

The CEO just mailed me letting me know they have ordered a large shop opening sign to go permanently on the outside of the building.
Hoping it will be sorted for Saturday.
Cannot fault the fella.
User avatar
User

Skate Exile

Posts

177

Location

Portsmouth

Re: Shop closed

Postby Skate Exile » September 19th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Are you his Dad?

Perhaps you could ask him where all the academy kit is since you are such good friends.
no avatar
User

Mike Kear

Posts

54

Re: Shop closed

Postby Mike Kear » September 19th, 2017, 7:44 pm

Skate Exile wrote:Are you his Dad?

Perhaps you could ask him where all the academy kit is since you are such good friends.


No I am Mike Kear.

Why not try dropping him a line and asking the question.

Don't think he bites. :lol:
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Posts

446

Re: Shop closed

Postby Willthiswork » September 19th, 2017, 8:48 pm

Unfortunately a colleague of mine had trouble trying to get hold of County today.

Tried a variety of numbers both at RP and Spytty but had no response. I think there needs to be a 'directed' number so someone will answer questions posed to the club.
User avatar
User

lowandhardandinthecorner

Posts

7068

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Shop closed

Postby lowandhardandinthecorner » September 21st, 2017, 9:55 am

Willthiswork wrote:Unfortunately a colleague of mine had trouble trying to get hold of County today.

Tried a variety of numbers both at RP and Spytty but had no response. I think there needs to be a 'directed' number so someone will answer questions posed to the club.


This is extremely poor. Even in Somerton Park days , I remember getting telephone calls answered promptly. Absolutely no excuse with modern technology.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

Powered by phpBB ®