Re: FL2 2017/18 Away Attendances

Amberexile wrote:It will make a change if they do. Luton's away following has generally been very poor previously.
Maybe they're not the attraction they think they are. Last season when we played them at home, 1993 County fans turned out....which was 9.6% down on the average immediately prior to the game. A higher percentage reduction than even Colchester! :shock:

newgroundrodney wrote:
Amberexile wrote:It will make a change if they do. Luton's away following has generally been very poor previously.
Maybe they're not the attraction they think they are. Last season when we played them at home, 1993 County fans turned out....which was 9.6% down on the average immediately prior to the game. A higher percentage reduction than even Colchester! :shock:
Did we play them immediately after the Leyton Orient game then? :shock:

plantpot wrote:
ref23 wrote:
plantpot wrote:Whos got the best away support in english football?
Manchester United - without a shadow of a doubt.
Cant argue with that in principle.
But i suppose it depends on allocations.
Oh NOW it's subjective! I'm sure you could make an argument that there are fewer Premier League matches so certain Championship teams take more away... AND that they pay more money because Premier League away tickets are capped at £30... and something about Bournemouth only offering 1200 away tickets... :lol: :roll:

ref23 wrote:
plantpot wrote:Pne offer 5700 bolton 4800
Ipswich 5000 barnsley 4700 sheff weds 4000 all approx
Yes i think you are correct.
But prices are higher in the championship for away fans.
Great stuff, especially seeing as attendances win prizes (as the last 15 years or so demonstrate).
We are the champions champions of europe will echo around rodney parade when we are losing 1-0 lol