Re: Nouble

owlsabout wrote:Harps you say play as a pair ? Frank choose s to go out wide for what ever reason ,almond not only done his own running but franks as well he is a striker and they get judged on goals not stepovers now and then . I dont like saying this but he was lazy as yesterday harps. Frank imo needs to be left out and see how he responds. Harps got you a umbrella if you still want one ?
Marvellous I know who you are so will catch up.

Maybe see you in the tent on Monday.

Cheers

I like Noubs but I can see why people have criticised him. He's a striker but whilst he has scored 6 league goals in 25 (all starts) for us, he only has 1 in his last 21. That's not good enough for a striker however you look at it. Compare him to his two alternating strike partners...

Amond 7 in 22 (16starts)
McCoulsky 6 in 16 (7starts)
Last edited by Exile 1976 on January 1st, 2018, 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

russia wrote:All of you knocking big Frank need to have a look at comment on the Cheltenham forum.....seems the opposing fans take the opposite view to you. Only great comments about him ...most would love to have him in their side.
As for "Tony Soprano " ...Frank had an awful game....yeah , what game were you watching!!!! Never take your opinion seriously ...Frank is frustrating,but "awful game". ...you must be pi**ed!
Have I ever asked you to take my opinion seriously? It's my opinion, end of!!
A few little runs & some of you think he's a world beater, there's no end product most of the time, he drifts out of the game & hides.
Only my opinion though, please don't it seriously. Happy New Year.

Tony Soprano wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Got Nouble down as first goalscorer today. I'm feeling lucky.
Do you know what, nobody would love that more than me, yeah I'm 1 of his biggest critics but I'd rather be praising him than criticising him.

Exactly. That's why I don't understand why those that have said they'd like to see more of his undoubted quality are getting it in the neck.
1 goal in his last 21 games is not good enough. I really like Noooooubs and i'd rather him in the team than not, but he has to do more.

Thought he was a lot better at Cheltenham but his refusal to use his head is bloody ridiculous. The only header I remember him making went off the pitch for a throw in... overall he's doing ok but both McCoulsky and Amond have also got a claim to start and I'm surprised how much gametime Nouble's getting.

Might see a few more changes today with so many games in such a short time and suspension ending, etc.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Frank had a good game today credit where its due
Apart from Lincoln and Cheltenham he has bee superb.

Lets hope the Robbie and Frank critiscm has now stopped.

Funny old thing both lads next to me who both went to Cheltenham gave him MOM up there also.

Harps62 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Frank had a good game today credit where its due
Apart from Lincoln and Cheltenham he has bee superb.

Lets hope the Robbie and Frank critiscm has now stopped.

Funny old thing both lads next to me who both went to Cheltenham gave him MOM up there also.
:shock:

Thought he was very poor today. Ran around trying to look busy. But what did he actually do compared with Jayden Stockley who looked dangerous every time he had the ball. Needs to improve and cause more disruption to defences must try Hayes sooner rather than later.