Re: New Directors

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Should be announced correctly not via Social media.
Its all Mickey Mouse as usual.
Hi. are you still writing to Alex? If so you need to complain about Kevin rob and Ryan as they are the ones saying on social media. or are you not bothering if it's not the club at fault?
Certainly will drop Alex a line in the morning.

Scenario.

General Election waiting for the result from Newport East.
Mike Flynn tells reporter no need to wait for official announcement from the Electoral officer as I have just put it out on my facebook page I've got in again.
Marvellous

Harps62 wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:
Bush wrote:Hard to know whether 250 is a poor turnout or not unless we know how many current trust members there are.
hi. Think we have 2500 trust members. so the turn out is awful and just shows lost people don't care about off field stuff
Lost people?
Hi. that should have said 'most' people. are you still going to complain to Alex about Kevin rob and Ryan or were you only going to be a knob if the club was at fault?

hi. Anyway congratulations to the 5 who have been elected. as I said before I think the current directors have done a great job so remains to be seen what the new directors will bring. personally I was unhappy with the quality of the candidates with no businessmen putting themselves forward but am willing to give the new guys a chance to see what they can do

Jimmy Exile wrote:hi. Anyway congratulations to the 5 who have been elected. as I said before I think the current directors have done a great job so remains to be seen what the new directors will bring. personally I was unhappy with the quality of the candidates with no businessmen putting themselves forward but am willing to give the new guys a chance to see what they can do
Rob Sant & Kev Ward are businessmen!!

Jimmy Exile wrote:hi. Anyway congratulations to the 5 who have been elected. as I said before I think the current directors have done a great job so remains to be seen what the new directors will bring. personally I was unhappy with the quality of the candidates with no businessmen putting themselves forward but am willing to give the new guys a chance to see what they can do
What do you class as a businessman?

There are a number of candidates who have experience in business.

Tony Soprano wrote:
Rob Sant & Kev Ward are businessmen!!
hi. We need businessmen who can out money and expertise into the club everyone on here has said that for years. As far as I know and sorry if I am wrong but aren't rob and Kevin just people who work for themselves? big difference between people who are self employed than people who run proper businesses. 5 of my mates down the pub tonight are self employed plumbers leccies and carpenters but that doesn't make them businessmen. come ok Tony be fair, not one of the 5 is a proper businessman and that's what we need

big baz wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Announcement on Facebook before officially informing the trust members.
If that is a fact its a disgrace.
Who ever did that needs investigating.
Will be contacting Alex in the morning.
Get a life. If the trust and club can’t be arsed then that’s their fault. Had you gone to the announcement you’d have heard it straight away.
What announcement.
Exactly "if the club can't be arsed then that's there fault"
Like I said all Mickey Mouse nothing changes.

E mail received on Friday last.
Following the vote today.
The results and vote details will be officially announced to trust members.
Nothing about it being announced on Facebook beforehand.
Micky Mouse like I said previously.
Anyway its out, piss poor for the one who lost out though.

That's really good of you Jimmy that you are willing to give the new guys a chance and what will you do if you are not happy with them, stand yourself I assume as there is no alternative at the next election whenever that may be..
Simple question.
Last edited by Harps62 on January 1st, 2018, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harps62 wrote:E mail received on Friday last.

The one who lost already knew he lost before the post on FB !!

hi. Are you a bit mental? the club haven't announced anything on Facebook. Kevin Ward put it out on social media and also rob and Ryan I think. So why are you digging at the club and not them? unbelievable

Jimmy Exile wrote:
hi. Are you a bit mental? the club haven't announced anything on Facebook. Kevin Ward put it out on social media and also rob and Ryan I think. So why are you digging at the club and not them? unbelievable
Calm down sunshine.
Abuse gets comments removed.
You may have noticed or maybe not a few of yours have previously.
Carry on in the same vein. :wink:
Well if they have they shouldn't of okay
Take a chill tablet.

Exile 1976 wrote:

Which one Exile.
Sorry mate it seems I am a "bit mental" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assume they must of all been told at the same time somewhere maybe after the game in the Directors box then.

Harps62 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

Which one Exile.
Sorry mate it seems I am a "bit mental" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assume they must of all been told at the same time somewhere maybe after the game in the Directors box then.

I believe an announcement was made to the candidates after the count then one or two of them posted it on FB.
The club will officially announce the results tomorrow I've been told .