Re: Some of the things I'd like to see at County:

Goddard & woods wrote:
Hibs wrote:Just a quick question has I am now 60 years old and a life time follower of County,am I classed as senior or do I have to be 65,can't seem to find the answer anywhere on here.
A senior is 60 at the County they put it up to 65 a couple of seasons ago but after the trust takeover it went back down to 60 I am 59 on Saturday so a year to go. :grin:
Thanks for reply.

On a different topic to ticket prices/structures, one thing I would like to see at County is a complete overhaul and streamlining of the service level at the coffee bars in the Bisley. I don't know what it's like in the Hazel, but the Bisley is abysmal, no pun intended!
I feel sorry for anyone who joins the back of the queue at half time and still hasn't been served by the time the ref blows the whistle for the second half. Get it sorted FFS.

papajohn wrote:On a different topic to ticket prices/structures, one thing I would like to see at County is a complete overhaul and streamlining of the service level at the coffee bars in the Bisley. I don't know what it's like in the Hazel, but the Bisley is abysmal, no pun intended!
I feel sorry for anyone who joins the back of the queue at half time and still hasn't been served by the time the ref blows the whistle for the second half. Get it sorted FFS.
Service is just as bad (perhaps worse) under the Hazell. You don't stand a chance of a hot drink or snack at half-time unless you've made the decision to miss the last 10 minutes of that half. On the beer front you can get a can from the one serving area but at a ridiculous price...

papajohn wrote:On a different topic to ticket prices/structures, one thing I would like to see at County is a complete overhaul and streamlining of the service level at the coffee bars in the Bisley. I don't know what it's like in the Hazel, but the Bisley is abysmal, no pun intended!
Agree totally, a few short years ago one elderly gent and lady managed to serve everybody in 10 minutes and did it well for a quid. Not all change is progress, just not organised enough I’m afraid. They know roughly how many they’ll sell try putting someone pouring tea and another coffee and all those selling would have to do is sell them.

lowandhardandinthecorner wrote:
Agree totally, a few short years ago one elderly gent and lady managed to serve everybody in 10 minutes and did it well for a quid. Not all change is progress, just not organised enough I’m afraid. They know roughly how many they’ll sell try putting someone pouring tea and another coffee and all those selling would have to do is sell them.
Mike crowds have gone up from 500 to nearly 3000. It’s a big difference. Although we get ours free at half time

penycwm county wrote:
mad norm wrote:
Hibs wrote:Just a quick question has I am now 60 years old and a life time follower of County,am I classed as senior or do I have to be 65,can't seem to find the answer anywhere on here.
Should be a geriatric price .....I'm 71 soon..Failing that buy your ticket and get your rail fair free :bounce:
Blimey, I think that the manager should come and get you.
:grin: