Re: Head v Heart

Seen Leeds Away 4 times this season and they lost all 4.
Seen County 8 times Home & away this season, winning 6 drawing 2. Not seen them lose yet.
Heads telling me this is County's for the taking. Heart's asking, why the hell do I follow 2 teams. What are the Bookies odds ?

Leeds will play a young side today. If they get on top they will win with a bit to spare. However all the factors that play into our hands will be there. I think it will be an ugly game. I think the cold and the mid-day kick-off will ensure that the neutrals are bored to death.

Heart 1-0 Newport, head 0-1 Leeds. Which if Phil in Northampton has any sense means that he should break the habit of a lifetime and lump his mortgage on a 5-5 draw.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Leeds will play a young side today. If they get on top they will win with a bit to spare. However all the factors that play into our hands will be there. I think it will be an ugly game. I think the cold and the mid-day kick-off will ensure that the neutrals are bored to death.

Heart 1-0 Newport, head 0-1 Leeds. Which if Phil in Northampton has any sense means that he should break the habit of a lifetime and lump his mortgage on a 5-5 draw.
Shame we haven't got the wind and rain like our last home game.