Re: MOM Leeds

That would be marvellous and appreciated.
Was going to do likewise but there maybe a couple of games missing after Jim packed in and I started my own for a bit of fun.
Please either PM me with the totals or put them on here and I will combine them.
Onwards and upwards.
Think Jim maybe did just home games (not sure) but gives us a fairer picture for the year so far

Cheers

Harps

Harps62 wrote:That would be marvellous and appreciated.
Was going to do likewise but there maybe a couple of games missing after Jim packed in and I started my own for a bit of fun.
Please either PM me with the totals or put them on here and I will combine them.
Onwards and upwards.
Think Jim maybe did just home games (not sure) but gives us a fairer picture for the year so far

Cheers

Harps
Hi Harps he did home and away and I have collated all his matches (14) where he ran a poll ie up to where you first picked up the Port Vale match. I have allocated the points system as you have used ie 5 points down to 1.

Here are the results (accumulated points) by player:
White 46
Labs 31
Day 22
Nouble 21
Dem 18
Butler 17
Pipe 13
Dolan 11
Armond 10
Tozer 9
Wilmott 9
Rigg 9
Reynolds 6
Bennett 6
McCoulsky 4
Cole 2
O'Brien 1

End

None of these type of things are perfect as the difference between a 5 points and 4 points performance may be massive in a particular game or scraping a point for just a one away game vote etc but....in doing this it brought to the front (which I sort of knew) of how O'Brien must be really dissappointed with his season so far - a great player who has been dogged by injuries to-date. A big player we need to get back fit and healthy.

Ok
As today's date
White 59
Labs 55
Joe 47
Micky 33
Dan 32
Frank 27
Robbie 23
Padraig 17
Dolan 16
Tozer 14
Pipey 13
Scott 10
Rigg 9
Reynolds 6
McCoulsky 4
Cole 2
O Brian 1

Just one ridiculous position on 4 points one of this season's stars McCoulsky
Cheers

're McCoulsky- goalscorer yes, lots of subs appearances whereby hard to pick up Mom points, hasn't impressed when on from the start - could say being used very well by Flynny. Also for anyone who's ever played , you just know where the bread and butter stuff comes from - look at the top 6 or 7 on that list.

Fourthousand wrote:'re McCoulsky- goalscorer yes, lots of subs appearances whereby hard to pick up Mom points, hasn't impressed when on from the start - could say being used very well by Flynny. Also for anyone who's ever played , you just know where the bread and butter stuff comes from - look at the top 6 or 7 on that list.
Ps did the 7 for you Harps