Re: The Draw - So Round four

pembsexile wrote:
stevie83 wrote:Gutted not other way around but guaranteed tv
I hope you are right but there are a few other plum draws there. We may have to play on a Friday night or even again on a Sunday.

My concern is tickets. I wonder how they will be allocated. Every man and his dog will want the opportunity to see Harry Kane.
I wouldn't worry didn't sell out Leeds even with all the local Leeds fans prob less than 5,000 County fans yesterday.

pembsexile wrote:
stevie83 wrote:Gutted not other way around but guaranteed tv
I hope you are right but there are a few other plum draws there. We may have to play on a Friday night or even again on a Sunday.

My concern is tickets. I wonder how they will be allocated. Every man and his dog will want the opportunity to see Harry Kane.
Well the BBC website covering the draw talked of two "proper" ties - Yeovil v Man U and County v Spurs.

Surely it's got to be one of the televised games...

Records being broken all over at the moment.

When did we last get 4 consecutive home draws in a cup competition - come to think of it when did we last get three consecutive straight wins in a cup competition?

4 ties against one each of the top 4 levels of the English pyramid: 1,2,Championship and Premiership.

And at 7.36 pm we hit 500 online users for the first time on this message board.

I couldn't believe when there were just 6 numbers left in the draw, we had an even chance of getting Chelsea, Newcastle or Tottenham.

North London Exile wrote:Records being broken all over at the moment.

When did we last get 4 consecutive home draws in a cup competition - come to think of it when did we last get three consecutive straight wins in a cup competition?

4 ties against one each of the top 4 levels of the English pyramid: 1,2,Championship and Premiership.

And at 7.36 pm we hit 500 online users for the first time on this message board.

I couldn't believe when there were just 6 numbers left in the draw, we had an even chance of getting Chelsea, Newcastle or Tottenham.
We've had 6 consecutive home draws this season under Flynny. The 2 league cup games were drawn at home too, but the RP pitch wasn't ready in time. We've never been drawn away under Mike Flynn. Before that it was years of away draws apart from Blackburn.