Re: So Round four

Money - Man Utd because they would sell of 75,000 @ £40 per head approx 45% of that £1350000 plus add ons.......TV, merchandise etc could clear £1500000
Heart ......Arsenal.......never been to Emirate's Stadium..Don't want Liverpool , don't like Anfield

Don't want Spurs.... Dont want to go to Wembley twice in same season........ :lol:

My dream/nightmare County v Saints game is still on, so that, and as it's the wife's birthday the weekend of the 4th Round I'd like it to be at St Mary's. Want to be in the away end for a change, though not sure how I'd get a ticket from the club... :|

Failing that, one of Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool or Spurs, let's not forget they're playing at Wembley this season. Man City would be ok, but it would be empty and a thrashing may ensue.

Whilst my personal hope would be to surpass our greatest FA Cup exploit to date, I realise that an away tie to any of the big teams would be financially beneficial......Tottenham away would suit me fine.....Dislike Tottenham, and due a draw at Wembley? Replay at Rodders...... :cheers:

Anything other than County vs Forest. It's my nightmare scenario, although it's a win-win from the perspective of one of my teams getting to the next round, I just don't want these teams ever to meet competitively (unless the Port reach the 2nd tier, of course!).

From purely financial perspective, a big side away from home would be great (Liverpool, Man Utd etc) please.