Leeds or Pompey ??

Who do you think has been the best away support out of the 2 sides ???

Disappointed with Leeds today ... thought they were very quiet and contributed **** all to the occasion ?

At least Pompey sang a bit and made themselves known .
Leeds were shite today I thought

Re: Leeds or Pompey ??

Exile 1976 wrote:Grimsby were the best fans we've had at Rodders IMO ..... And was it Ebbsfleet who brought about 20 fans ? They were excellent too in fairness
I was going to mention Ebbsfleet. They were weirdly loud for 20-30 fans!

Corpaboy wrote:Certainly not Leeds for me !
Massive disappointment . For all the hype over how many they would bring and they will "take over Newport" I hardly noticed they were there
Piss poor show
like ive said previously.
it was sunday at noon.
only the hardcore would turn up which they did.
loads of leeds fans spread around the ground, but unlike the idiots we get at some away games they chose to keep quiet because its a long way and a lot of cash to get thrown out.
only the short distance of ipswich away on saturday :grin:
i suppose some teams would like an average home support as good as leeds average away support, :lol:

plantpot wrote:
Massive disappointment . For all the hype over how many they would bring and they will "take over Newport" I hardly noticed they were there
Piss poor show
it was sunday at noon.
loads of leeds fans spread around the ground, but unlike the idiots we get at some away games they chose to keep quiet because its a long way and a lot of cash to get thrown out.
i suppose some teams would like an average home support as good as leeds average away support, :lol:
Not disputing the size of Leeds' fan base , mate . They're a massive club . I just thought they were quiet and didn't do a lot to create an atmosphere ? Ones I spoke to were sound guys who appreciated the treatment they received here .
Just a shame that some dick decided to throw a smoke bomb AT the away fans after our first goal .
We could see serious repercussions for that .
All the best for your promotion push , Pot .
CTID

Corpaboy wrote:
plantpot wrote:
Piss poor show
it was sunday at noon.
Not disputing the size of Leeds' fan base , mate . They're a massive club . I just thought they were quiet and didn't do a lot to create an atmosphere ? Ones I spoke to were sound guys who appreciated the treatment they received here .
Just a shame that some dick decided to throw a smoke bomb AT the away fans after our first goal .
We could see serious repercussions for that .
All the best for your promotion push , Pot .
CTID
I was wondering why an amber flare would come from the Leeds fans :shock: from where in the ground was it thrown and did they catch the muppet?