Re: Saiz

Good enough for the dirty little sod

Spitting at someone is disgusting and he deserves no sympathy from anyone. .
I hope the FA give Leeds permission to stop his wages for the length of his ban because current rules say only a maximum of two weeks fine can be given..

Should have been more. Whatever the provacation, you do not spit at a fellow professional. Apparently did the same against Port Vale earlier this season, but was cleared. Leeds fans calling for him to have his contract cancelled.

Dogger wrote:Should have been more. Whatever the provacation, you do not spit at a fellow professional. Apparently did the same against Port Vale earlier this season, but was cleared. Leeds fans calling for him to have his contract cancelled.

He can come and sign for us then as long as he puts gaffer tape over his gob......Great Player , Animal as a man #disgusting :pukeleft: :knob: :tool: :brushteeth: :dontknow: :pottytrain5:

My mate was sat a few yards from where it happened and says he spat twice.
Dirty horrible scum bag.
Sadly for us hes our best player and like after sutton in the cup last season i think our season is now over.
Good luck for the future your a lovely little football club.

Was McCoulsky booked for his celebrations? It was on the Hazel linesman's word I noticed.
Fair play to Mike Dean though, he kept his cards hidden when other refs all too often get excited, let the game flow as much as possible.
A very enjoyable day, I'm sure my drive back was much nicer than the 5hr Leeds' fans return.
(we've all been in that position!!)

plantpot wrote:My mate was sat a few yards from where it happened and says he spat twice.
Dirty horrible scum bag.
Sadly for us hes our best player and like after sutton in the cup last season i think our season is now over.
Thanks

Blackandamber wrote:
plantpot wrote:My mate was sat a few yards from where it happened and says he spat twice.
Dirty horrible scum bag.
Thanks
Nice post plantpot ,,clearly a good footy fan...as are 99.9% of us all fortunately...
Thanks for friendly comment

G Guest wrote:Saiz has admitted he spat at Willmott and has apologised. Leeds say that he will be subject to internal discipline as well as the 6 match ban.
So what on earth was his hissy fit complaining all about when he was shown a red card? Disgusting individual.

From Leeds website:-
Player issues apology.

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise to the players, staff and supporters of Leeds United for my behaviour in yesterday’s game at Newport County AFC.

I would also like to apologise to Newport County AFC and Robbie Willmott for my actions.

I accept the punishment handed to me by The FA.

My actions are inexcusable, I give my word to all those connected to Leeds United Football Club that I will learn from this situation and never repeat it.

I am grateful for the support I receive from our fans and I understand that I am a role model to the next generation of Leeds supporters, I will ensure that my behaviour moving forward reflects that.
and
Statement.

Leeds United and Samuel Saiz accept the charge from The FA regarding an incident in the final moments of Sunday’s Emirates FA Cup tie at Newport County AFC.

Samuel’s behaviour was unacceptable and the player will now be subject to an internal disciplinary hearing on top of serving a six game ban.

Leeds United will make no further comment at this time.

County Exile wrote:From Leeds website:-
Player issues apology.

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise to the players, staff and supporters of Leeds United for my behaviour in yesterday’s game at Newport County AFC.

I would also like to apologise to Newport County AFC and Robbie Willmott for my actions.

I accept the punishment handed to me by The FA.

My actions are inexcusable, I give my word to all those connected to Leeds United Football Club that I will learn from this situation and never repeat it.

I am grateful for the support I receive from our fans and I understand that I am a role model to the next generation of Leeds supporters, I will ensure that my behaviour moving forward reflects that.
and
Statement.

Leeds United and Samuel Saiz accept the charge from The FA regarding an incident in the final moments of Sunday’s Emirates FA Cup tie at Newport County AFC.

Samuel’s behaviour was unacceptable and the player will now be subject to an internal disciplinary hearing on top of serving a six game ban.

Leeds United will make no further comment at this time.
Leeds have really seen my respect for them elevated this season in their actions, first in the fair sharing of the league cup money and then their swift handling of this.
Same to their fans, as despite their wild reputation most have been gracious in defeat and their attitude toward us..