Michael Flynn

Michael Flynn looks to be the best manager Newport has had for a very long time. He certainly has something g about him and he has the players confidence.
I am a Wycombe supporter since 1990 but I was born in New Tredegar and lived there for 20years. I am so pleased to see Newport doing well.
When I was in my teens back in Wales I actually contributed a 10 bob note to the save Newport County fund, in the days when County played at Somerton Park. I have a soft spot for Newport County and I sincerely hope you get promotion.
When Newport played Wycombe at Adams Park a few weeks back, we had a chat with Michael Flynn and he is a real focussed guy with his heart and soul in the job. You have a real gem there.

Good luck to you and I hope you get Man Utd in the 4th round.

Re: Michael Flynn

NewTredegar_boy wrote:Michael Flynn looks to be the best manager Newport has had for a very long time. He certainly has something g about him and he has the players confidence.
I am a Wycombe supporter since 1990 but I was born in New Tredegar and lived there for 20years. I am so pleased to see Newport doing well.
When I was in my teens back in Wales I actually contributed a 10 bob note to the save Newport County fund, in the days when County played at Somerton Park. I have a soft spot for Newport County and I sincerely hope you get promotion.
When Newport played Wycombe at Adams Park a few weeks back, we had a chat with Michael Flynn and he is a real focussed guy with his heart and soul in the job. You have a real gem there.

Good luck to you and I hope you get Man Utd in the 4th round.
Thanks for your good wishes

Management in football must surely require a lot of luck, and Flynny is clearly very, very lucky. 4 home FA Cup draws in a row?!!! I doubt that's ever happened for us before.

As far as I am concerned he has a job for life, but I doubt we'll keep him forever.

I cannot see a problem with him saying he is a Liverpool fan, I have been since the mid sixties and watch them on the box whenever I can, I did get to occasional games when I was younger but that was the only times they benefitted financially from me.
On the other hand when I lived down south I rarely missed a County home game, now I am in Scotland I still see them whenever possible. bought trust shares and donate monthly to the trust.
It is possible to have feelings for two teams but even I cannot understand people who have no interest in their local team but call themselves football fans

Redlandscaper wrote:I cannot see a problem with him saying he is a Liverpool fan, I have been since the mid sixties and watch them on the box whenever I can, I did get to occasional games when I was younger but that was the only times they benefitted financially from me.
On the other hand when I lived down south I rarely missed a County home game, now I am in Scotland I still see them whenever possible. bought trust shares and donate monthly to the trust.
It is possible to have feelings for two teams but even I cannot understand people who have no interest in their local team but call themselves football fans
I have no interest in my local team. Wish them no harm though.