Re: Spurs tickets

Need to make some good profit from the draw so would go with

£30 adult anywhere in ground
£25 concessions ditto
£20 under 16 ditto

Don’t think this is unreasonable personally.

Open to STs and Trust members first, then you need to purchase a ticket for an upcoming game (Crawley or Morecambe) to get a Spurs ticket.

faerun exile wrote:Need to make some good profit from the draw so would go with

£25 concessions ditto
£20 under 16 ditto

Open to STs and Trust members first, then you need to purchase a ticket for an upcoming game (Crawley or Morecambe) to get a Spurs ticket.
£20 for kids?! That's £100 for two adults and two kids, I would argue that's very unreasonable.

South London Exile wrote:

£25 concessions ditto
£20 under 16 ditto

£20 for kids?! That's £100 for two adults and two kids, I would argue that's very unreasonable.

Me too.........I go to almost evey home game , unless ill and 75% of away games most seasons......I will definitely be at the game with at least two of my kids , possibly three or four( if the younger ones want to go) , add the wife who may want to go as well and I may have to shell out £150 just to watch the game under your pricing structure. Add food ,drinks , programmes , fuel etc then I could be looking at £250 ..........Can't see the wife being happy with that :shock:
IMO the same pricing structure as the Leeds game is fair to loyal fans like myself who turns up at RP on a wet Tuesday evening in February , and has done so for 43 years +. #don't fleece us

£25 concessions ditto
£20 under 16 ditto

2 adults and 2 teenagers in the Bisley for the Leeds game would be about £70 I think. Not unreasonable to increase to £100 for Spurs in my view. Agreed its not cheap for a family of 4 say but in my view we need to make money here. How many families of 4 go to watch us ? I don't see many. Prices I've suggested are still some way below those adopted by Cambridge.

£25 concessions ditto
£20 under 16 ditto

I like the element of choice built into your idea, but I'd have it a bit more proportionate price-wise:
£30.......£15.......£8
Any area of the ground, sit or stand.

£25 concessions ditto
£20 under 16 ditto

Very reasonable in today's world - Spurs are a huge draw - fill your boots County

There's a world of difference between taking a teenager who might have a weekend job / paper round and contribute towards their ticket, and taking a 5-year-old. When I first started watching football (20 years ago), I paid for at least some of the cost of my ticket either through shelf-stacking or by washing my neighbours' cars and other chores. I suspect my lads will do the same when they're older.

As a parent of two young kids (2 and 5), I can tell you categorically that I wouldn't take them to a game for £20 a head. That's just too dear, even for those on a decent wage. The risk you run is that you price out people from taking kids who might just end up supporting County after seeing us record a famous cup win. If we fill the ground and a large proportion of that is kids paying a reduced rate, I'm afraid you just have to suck it up and hope they have a good enough time that they badger their parents to take them again, buy them a shirt etc.

newgroundrodney wrote:

£25 concessions ditto
£20 under 16 ditto

I like the element of choice built into your idea, but I'd have it a bit more proportionate price-wise:
£30.......£15.......£8
Any area of the ground, sit or stand.

Its not the £30 , I have a problem with its the concessions..£20 for under 16's ????

These are the future of the club and the ' next generation ' of fans the club need to get at to try and build the clubs fan base after losing a generation due to being in non league for many years.
Under 16 should be free if bought with an adult or family ticket or £5 if bought separate .
I know we are facing a Premier League side but we need these kids to turn up , enjoy their day and keep nagging their parents into bringing them to RP so they get 'the bug' and want to come back for the rest of their lives. Wouldn't it be great if in 30 years time little Johnny can say to his own kids , I was there the day County beat the once mighty Spurs. Now we face them twice a year in the same division ( Premier League or whatever its called in the future)so its not a big game as it once was??

My mate is a big Spurs fan and they paid £30 for the PL game down the Liberty last week and I, for one, would have no problem with paying £30 for this game (as a one off seeing its a glamour tie)

However, I must agree that the prices some have given for children is madness, I would like £15 for any child (under 16) is acceptable.

How many of those 'future' county fans could come through the gates for the first time for this game? Some of these kids who are only coming to see Harry Kane or Dele Alli may actually be bitten by the bug and want to see the county in the future.

Let's not price them out of it eh??

The Dip wrote:My mate is a big Spurs fan and they paid £30 for the PL game down the Liberty last week and I, for one, would have no problem with paying £30 for this game (as a one off seeing its a glamour tie)

However, I must agree that the prices some have given for children is madness, I would like £15 for any child (under 16) is acceptable.

How many of those 'future' county fans could come through the gates for the first time for this game? Some of these kids who are only coming to see Harry Kane or Dele Alli may actually be bitten by the bug and want to see the county in the future.

All Premier League games are priced at £30 for away fans. I know it is like comparing apples & bananas & this is most definitely not an observation/recommentation/suggestion on ticket pricing for your game against us but purely for information purposes, our game vs AFC Wimbledon was £20 for 2 adults & 2 U16s.

If i were NCFC i would charge Spurs fans £50. We would still sell our allocation. Makes sense.

TBWAH wrote:
The Dip wrote:My mate is a big Spurs fan and they paid £30 for the PL game down the Liberty last week and I, for one, would have no problem with paying £30 for this game (as a one off seeing its a glamour tie)

All Premier League games are priced at £30 for away fans. I know it is like comparing apples & bananas & this is most definitely not an observation/recommentation/suggestion on ticket pricing for your game against us but purely for information purposes, our game vs AFC Wimbledon was £20 for 2 adults & 2 U16s.

If i were NCFC i would charge Spurs fans £50. We would still sell our allocation. Makes sense.
£50?! I've read some ridiculous things on here this week but that is right up there.

TBWAH wrote:

£50?! I've read some ridiculous things on here this week but that is right up there.
We regularly pay £50+ for home games. Our away allocations are always over-subscribed. Supply & demand.

I think anyone suggesting £20 for under 16's has lost the plot. I have 2 under 16's and I would pay it but really, is this what we want to do as a club,?
Fans are being treated poorly by big clubs, and rightly moan, with the eventual outcome they will stay home. Keep it pretty much the same as the Leeds game, and that'll be fine. There's more to business than making a quick buck.