Re: How much would you be prepared to pay for the Spurs game

Hopefully the club will not just look to attract fans who can afford to pay the most for this game.
There is a balance - the young fans who saw the County beat Leeds and could put many hundreds of match day payments back into the club; similarly those that see the Spurs.

Those Pensioners who have followed the County all their life also deserve a 'return'.

The club will only get 45% of any 'increase before taxes so it may not be worth getting too greedy at the margin for the downsides it may bring, but I believe a fans owned/fans saved club and 'community'' will be high in our clubs thinking.

Re: How much would you be prepared to pay for the Spurs game

Fourthousand wrote:Hopefully the club will not just look to attract fans who can afford to pay the most for this game.
There is a balance - the young fans who saw the County beat Leeds and could put many hundreds of match day payments back into the club; similarly those that see the Spurs.

Those Pensioners who have followed the County all their life also deserve a 'return'.

The club will only get 45% of any 'increase before taxes so it may not be worth getting too greedy at the margin for the downsides it may bring, but I believe a fans owned/fans saved club and 'community'' will be high in our clubs thinking.
Agreed, there is a balance to be found here.

An FA Cup run is about more than making the club money surely? I would pay £30 through gritted teeth but I don't think I'd pay any more out of principle, sounds daft but it just doesn't seem right to me.