The copper singing the Leeds chant

Hi. I just saw on bbc that the copper who was singing the Leeds song sang something about 'welsh ********'. now whether he is Welsh and it was tongue in cheek or whatever I don't see why a copper should be singing that. imagine geeing county fans up by singing so thing about English ******** etc. any thoughts?

Re: The copper singing the Leeds chant

Jimmy Exile wrote:Hi. I just saw on bbc that the copper who was singing the Leeds song sang something about 'welsh ********'. now whether he is Welsh and it was tongue in cheek or whatever I don't see why a copper should be singing that. imagine geeing county fans up by singing so thing about English ******** etc. any thoughts?
Did the Leeds fans cause any trouble? No. Sounds like whatever the copper was singing or doing did the job.

The police and your fans were a breath of fresh air over the weekend.
As a leeds fan that as travelled all over the world following my club ive got to say how good it felt to be treat like a normal person and not seen as a risk to society.
That cop is a welsh leeds fan who was having great banter with us in the corner of that stand.
Please dont over react.

Jimmy Exile wrote:Hi. I just saw on bbc that the copper who was singing the Leeds song sang something about 'welsh ********'. now whether he is Welsh and it was tongue in cheek or whatever I don't see why a copper should be singing that. imagine geeing county fans up by singing so thing about English ******** etc. any thoughts?
I think that you wake up in the morning determined to be offended. :)