Re: Spurs Ticket News

Caerleon Exile wrote:Apologies for me incorrectly stating the Hazell Terrace was sold out. I was the victim or a wind up merchant :lol:
It's this kind of scaremongering that means that people who wore chef hats in B Block will not be getting a ticket, even though they should have had priority.

Hope you're happy.

Jackorias wrote:Could anyone going down to grab a ticket ask the question on how many tickets sold / what areas are sold out please?

Just to get an idea.

Let's do a count I will start I got two tickets

Caerleon Exile wrote:Apologies for me incorrectly stating the Hazell Terrace was sold out. I was the victim or a wind up merchant :lol:
Not our Turkish friend was it?!

whoareya wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Whoareya

Congratulations on the most pathetic post of 2018.
I only accept annual awards at the end of the year - by which time I can guarantee that your perpetual whining will have got you in first place.
Its not whining my friend its called talking common sense. :lol:

Bush wrote:
Not our Turkish friend was it?!
Not this time mate!!

Harps62 wrote: Ref you are clearly acting thick.
Its got nothing to do with £10 - £5 outlays its to do with sitting next to your wife, husband, mate, child etc etc.
How hard is that for you?
Company can be quite good.
Yes, and if you and your desired company were all season ticket holders or trust members, surely to God you could have asked for x number of seats together - exactly the same as I did.

I can only conclude that either;

a) Your desired company do not all fit the above criteria, or
b) You value your treasured seat more than you desire having the company.

Yours faithfully,
An educated thicko.

ref23 wrote:
Its got nothing to do with £10 - £5 outlays its to do with sitting next to your wife, husband, mate, child etc etc.
Yes, and if you and your desired company were all season ticket holders or trust members, surely to God you could have asked for x number of seats together - exactly the same as I did.

Yours faithfully,
An educated thicko.
Oi ! Educated thicko, shouldn’t that be Yours sincerely?

ref23 wrote:

Yours faithfully,
An educated thicko.
My treasured seat has been passed onto some lucky individual as its one of the best in the Hazel.
Somebody will be happy.
I will now be in an inferior seat with a crap view but will certainly have the company I desire
Yours Sincerely
Harps

So what were you expecting? The club to reserve you 4 or 5 tickets next to your season ticket seat for you and your family? I'll keep an eye out for the red carpet and limousine at the Crawley game tonight - that way I'll know when Harps is turning up.

faerun exile wrote:
ref23 wrote:

Yours faithfully,
An educated thicko.
I think not. I have no idea who Harps is, which I always thought was the determining factor.

ref23 wrote:So what were you expecting? The club to reserve you 4 or 5 tickets next to your season ticket seat for you and your family? I'll keep an eye out for the red carpet and limousine at the Crawley game tonight - that way I'll know when Harps is turning up.
None of the above.

ref23 wrote:So what were you expecting? The club to reserve you 4 or 5 tickets next to your season ticket seat for you and your family? I'll keep an eye out for the red carpet and limousine at the Crawley game tonight - that way I'll know when Harps is turning up.
ref23 I can only compare you to.......Brett Huxtable :cheers:

I think season ticket holders get a good deal anyway, if they attend all the games they get their football on the cheap so why they qualify for a second ticket beats me.
Trust membership, for ten quid the right to vote is reward enough.
Trust share ownership prob should be rewarded with a right to get priority, they paid out a substantial sum for no reward other than helping the club.
The reward scheme is poorly. Supported, surely this should give priority maybe the number of tickets allowed based on the annual donation being above a set level.

ref23 wrote:
faerun exile wrote:
ref23 wrote:

Yours faithfully,
An educated thicko.
I think not. I have no idea who Harps is, which I always thought was the determining factor.
I was taught that yours faithfully was used on letters starting dear sir/madam etc and yours sincerely when you know the person's name even if you don't know them.