Re: 5000

I think we could see the temporary seating going up in time for Crawley game , which would explain the temporary suspension of Crawley ticket sales until we know what the capacity for Spurs will actually be ???

Either way .... expect a bumper crowd for Crawley at home on a Friday night in January !!
When I went over yesterday there seemed to be a contractor over there who looked liked he'd been "measuring up"
Can't wait

Corpaboy wrote:I think we could see the temporary seating going up in time for Crawley game , which would explain the temporary suspension of Crawley ticket sales until we know what the capacity for Spurs will actually be ???

Either way .... expect a bumper crowd for Crawley at home on a Friday night in January !!
When I went over yesterday there seemed to be a contractor over there who looked liked he'd been "measuring up"
Can't wait
Didn't we at one time have more demountables that we didn't need at RP, which were then taken away into "storage"?
Are we now re-deploying them, and do we still own them?

newgroundrodney wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:I think we could see the temporary seating going up in time for Crawley game , which would explain the temporary suspension of Crawley ticket sales until we know what the capacity for Spurs will actually be ???

Can't wait
Didn't we at one time have more demountables that we didn't need at RP, which were then taken away into "storage"?
Are we now re-deploying them, and do we still own them?
No the ones we owned were scrapped, these are all hired

I read in the Argus that touts were buying large numbers of tickets for the Crawley game in order to buy up tickets for the Spurs game and sell them on at vastly inflated prices. This would explain why Newport County are now only selling tickets for Spurs to those people who have scanned tickets for for the Crawley game, i.e.have actually attended the Crawley game.

If this is the case then whoever has thought this through deserves the highest praise. Stalin or Hitler, smallpox or bubonic plague, football agents or touts. Which is the worst, hard to choose.

Seriously the facts seem to point to touts being given a bloody nose by Newport County. Someone at the club has got it right big time and I very much hope whoever it is receives the praise they deserve.

Can't wait
Sales were suspended on Thursday to ensure all people up to that point could get tickets for Spurs game and to re-evaluate the sales rules. They were restarted Friday.