Re: QUICK STATS... as it stands:

Bush wrote: 4th [in] the league on away results only but 13th in the league for home results.
Surprised more hasn't been said about this. On this basis, the disproportionately high number of home games during our run-in will actually be a disadvantage! Maybe we need to take the players on a long coach journey before home games from now on...

I think NGR's stats are helpful in underlining how good our form has been overall given our budget and the slightly ragbag collection of players Flynn inherited. At the very least, it should underline how investment in the playing squad during January is worthwhile - even a small improvement in form could see us make the playoffs. I'd want us to prioritise spending our cup windfall on long-term infrastructure improvements like training ground etc - but adding one or two bodies to the squad has to be looked at too.

Re: QUICK STATS... as it stands:

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
Bush wrote: 4th [in] the league on away results only but 13th in the league for home results.
Surprised more hasn't been said about this. On this basis, the disproportionately high number of home games during our run-in will actually be a disadvantage! Maybe we need to take the players on a long coach journey before home games from now on...

I think NGR's stats are helpful in underlining how good our form has been overall given our budget and the slightly ragbag collection of players Flynn inherited. At the very least, it should underline how investment in the playing squad during January is worthwhile - even a small improvement in form could see us make the playoffs. I'd want us to prioritise spending our cup windfall on long-term infrastructure improvements like training ground etc - but adding one or two bodies to the squad has to be looked at too.
Yep you can put as many stats about where we will finish as you want but at the end of the day if we don't improve the home form we wont be going anywhere. Huge game Friday. big crowd and the chance to build momentum leading and a swagger at home infront of the big crowd.