Re: BORN KICKING.... female footballer in men's team?

No doubt female players could develop the technical ability, but the physical differences between the two would be too much. Just the way we're all built. I'm sure the best female players would be better on the ball than all of our lads put together, but I doubt any of them would lose any kind of physical challenge.

I seem to recall that Serena Williams lost to the 200th best male player when they claimed they'd beat any male within the top 200. Can't remember the male players name, but if I remember right he barely broke into a sweat and had even had a couple of drinks beforehand. It's unfortunate, but the physical differences are too big of a jump.

DT1892 wrote:No doubt female players could develop the technical ability, but the physical differences between the two would be too much. Just the way we're all built. I'm sure the best female players would be better on the ball than all of our lads put together, but I doubt any of them would lose any kind of physical challenge.

I seem to recall that Serena Williams lost to the 200th best male player when they claimed they'd beat any male within the top 200. Can't remember the male players name, but if I remember right he barely broke into a sweat and had even had a couple of drinks beforehand. It's unfortunate, but the physical differences are too big of a jump.
I agree.

Female goalkeepers are hilarious. They should make the goals smaller, as the keepers are playing a different game.

Call me sexist or whatever, but anyone who is unwilling to acknowledge that male and female humans have different natural strengths and weaknesses is a bit odd for me. I don't get this new obsession to degender anything and everything either. The world is going mad.

mad norm wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
SJG99 wrote:All sports should be gender-neutral rather than segregated. Put women against men in competition and see how they fare.

They can in Darts and Snooker but never seem to do well wonder why that is

The only sport they really can compete with men is horse jumping
Never seen anyone male or female jumping a horse.... Where's the nearest match? :shock:
Your about as funny as Rickets on times :roll:

ref23 wrote:Female goalkeepers are hilarious. They should make the goals smaller, as the keepers are playing a different game.

Call me sexist or whatever, but anyone who is unwilling to acknowledge that male and female humans have different natural strengths and weaknesses is a bit odd for me. I don't get this new obsession to degender anything and everything either. The world is going mad.

do you fancy a couple of rounds with Nicola Adams ?