View from a Grimsby fan

Some observations.....
The Stanchions on Hazell Side at RP don't seem so obstructive now I've seen this.
If we're average, what are Grimsby? (Boring according to this)
They seem to think a) they did well to be 0-1 at half time and b) should have lost by more.
Highlights only I know but County looked comfortable to me.

Re: View from a Grimsby fan

We should have been out of sight long before they got their consolation, second half we had one bouncing ball across the face of the goal with two players running in and they got it away, missed a free header in the 6 yard box too. Still not quite sure where the 8 added minutes came from either tbh.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Butler was down injured for a few minutes, Demetriou was down for a few minutes plus about 6 substitutes? Plus the normal slow restarts etc.

I said before the board went up “it’l be 7/8 minutes”.
Wonder if they will ever change the way injury time is given. If a team is winning at the end of the match, but the opposing team has fouled causing 6 of the 8 minutes of injury time they should award only 2 minutes for the dirtier, losing team. Therefore only allowing for the time their players were injured. Just a thought.

aberexile wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:Butler was down injured for a few minutes, Demetriou was down for a few minutes plus about 6 substitutes? Plus the normal slow restarts etc.

I said before the board went up “it’l be 7/8 minutes”.
Wonder if they will ever change the way injury time is given. If a team is winning at the end of the match, but the opposing team has fouled causing 6 of the 8 minutes of injury time they should award only 2 minutes for the dirtier, losing team. Therefore only allowing for the time their players were injured. Just a thought.
I don’t think so mate, imagine the play acting and shenanigans that could bring about. I’m not saying Demetriou made a meal of it, we were quite a way from the incident, but he seemed to jump up fine enough after!

looking through Youtube there's some funny stuff from their end fans :) Crap picture quality but full of (to a tune or two)..
we're fu**ing shit, we're fu**ing shit, we're fu**ing shit, we're fu**ing shit,
You're nothing special, we lose every week, You're nothing special, we lose every week. :)
Lots of.....Sladey out, Sladey out, Sladey out, Sladey out, Sladey out, Sladey out, Sladey out,
We're shit & we know we are, We're shit & we know we are, We're shit & we know we are,
National league, here we go, here we go, here we go

southernfan wrote:looking through Youtube there's some funny stuff from their end fans :) Crap picture quality but full of (to a tune or two)..
we're fu**ing shit, we're fu**ing shit, we're fu**ing shit, we're fu**ing shit,
You're nothing special, we lose every week, You're nothing special, we lose every week. :)
Lots of.....Sladey out, Sladey out, Sladey out, Sladey out, Sladey out, Sladey out, Sladey out,
We're shit & we know we are, We're shit & we know we are, We're shit & we know we are,
National league, here we go, here we go, here we go
Well, thanks for sharing that :mrgreen:

daftasfxxx wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:Well .... what a strange young man he is !
He's bored and then he gives up ...... fish n chip supper on way home I'd say ?
Or a "Grimsby Breakfast" for the morning after ?
Grimsby Breakfast lol
What a film that is, couldn't stop laughing
I'm glad someone else has spotted my reference