Lost ticket

My 12 year old lost his match ticket tonight which was going to be for my 70 year old dad to get a Spurs ticket.
If anyone picked up a Hazel Stand block C ticket by any chance please PM me. The kid is very upset that his grandad won't have the chance go to the game and I'm making him sleep in the shed because of it!

Re: Lost ticket

Ado wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Dont think you can use a childs ticket to buy a adults one, like for like was what the club said, dont a shoot the messenger
Yes you can - I did earlier.
That is amazing considering that ticket stub holders allocation doesn't go on sale.until tomorrow

Valley Exile wrote:My 12 year old lost his match ticket tonight which was going to be for my 70 year old dad to get a Spurs ticket.
If anyone picked up a Hazel Stand block C ticket by any chance please PM me. The kid is very upset that his grandad won't have the chance go to the game and I'm making him sleep in the shed because of it!

Aww bless him I hope everything turns out ok

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Valley Exile wrote:My 12 year old lost his match ticket tonight which was going to be for my 70 year old dad to get a Spurs ticket.

Aww bless him I hope everything turns out ok
As his match was called off today he cleaned the chimney and he's on bread and water for a week but he's not too bad thanks