Re: First County visit last night

We will never get these people to come more often because they are never made to feel welcome. Every time we have a decent gate all u can hear from people is where were all these a few weeks ago there was even a chant of where was when we was s**t last night. Until these people realise we need more fans to grow as a club we are knackered.

It was obvious that many people sat around me and my son were either 'first timers' or had not been for many years.
Questions like "where's the toilets" and " which one is Pipey".....
look, it is a little annoying that some will watch Spurs and never be seen again, but as someone said ( Harps I think), if just 5% get the bug and keep returning, surely that's a good thing?.
Oddly I'm looking forward to Morecambe .... it's all getting a bit ' too busy ' for me lol :-)

We've got a team winning games with a very serious chance of promotion plus Spurs in the 4th round of the FA Cup.

It's probably the most potent period the club has had for decades which should be recognised and reflected in the crowds.

I'd be very disappointed with anything less that 3500 against Morecambe personally, but we'll see.

We've got to embrace these people. I'm one of the spytty park 600 on a cold Tuesday night and before that somerton.

It would be soul destroying if the crowds weren't up given the way things are going. It's all money into the pot, probably securing new fans of the future, fills the stands and creates a great buzz for the city.
Up the county

What has to happen to get these extra people returning is the atmosphere has to be better than it was Friday night, and that’s down to the regulars not the Johnny come lately’s as they don’t yet know the songs, the results certainly help but even if results don’t go our way but the atmosphere is electric and buzzing people will enjoy themselves and come back for more, which unless you’re a moron is what we all want, bigger gates, more money, better players, promotion. It’s a no brainier really.