Re: FA CUP REPLAY | Match Details and Ticket Prices

Seriously, One County, you got lucky. I'm made up for you.

With one person operating both window and phone, it seems a likely explanation that s/he would pick up a ringing or flashing phone when no one was at the window.

Other callers would be asked to leave a message and the mailbox would quickly fill to capacity. There would be no time for playing back the messages. I phoned at almost the same time as you. I got through at 4 and was informed that here was such a pile up that my tickets couldn't be posted before last post yesterday and recorded delivery was the only option.

10/10 for the staff/volunteers, 1/10 for the non system.

Reasoned rant over.

G Guest wrote:Although there are plenty of level 1 tickets for sale on the Spurs website, all blocks have been labelled "limited availability" or "sold out/not available". As have some of the blocks in level 2. The capacity of the lower tier is 34,000 and the middle tier 16,000. My impression is that about half, say 25,000, tickets have been sold including our allocation.
Be interesting to see who's supporters are above us in level 2 - our initial allocation included Level 2, but they disappeared soon afterwards - has anyone actually got level 2 tickets?

whoareya wrote:
G Guest wrote:Although there are plenty of level 1 tickets for sale on the Spurs website, all blocks have been labelled "limited availability" or "sold out/not available". As have some of the blocks in level 2. The capacity of the lower tier is 34,000 and the middle tier 16,000. My impression is that about half, say 25,000, tickets have been sold including our allocation.
Be interesting to see who's supporters are above us in level 2 - our initial allocation included Level 2, but they disappeared soon afterwards - has anyone actually got level 2 tickets?
The club gave them all to Iffy.