FA CUP REPLAY | Match Details and Ticket Prices

Following yesterday’s fantastic draw with Tottenham Hotspur in the Emirates FA Cup 4th Round tie, the Club is pleased to announce details and ticket information for the replay. The replay will take place at Wembley Stadium on Wednesday 7th February at 8pm (subject to television selection).

Newport County AFC has received an allocation of 7,701 tickets for the replay. Seats will be situated within Blocks 113-122 of Level One and Limited Premium Seating within Level Two (Club Wembley) of Wembley Stadium. Please note that Wembley Stadium will be have a capped capacity of 51,000 for this fixture.

Block 113 is a designated Family Bock.

On Sale Dates
Thursday 1st February, 9am-9pm

Season Ticket Holders* (2), Trust Members** (1), Shareholders (1), Volunteers (1), Ex-Players*** (1)

Friday 2nd February; 10am-3pm due to Dragons Match

Season Ticket Holders *(2), Trust Members ** (1), Shareholders (1), Volunteers (1), Ex-Players *** (1).

Saturday 3rd February; Closed

Sunday 4th February; 9am – 6pm

General Sale (2)

* Season Ticket Holders must present their ticket to the ticket office at the time of purchase. This will be marked appropriately at the time of purchase.

**Only Trust Members who joined the Trust on the 26th January or before will be eligible.

*** Ex-players must have made more than 40 appearances for Newport County AFC to qualify.

Ticket Prices
Adult Level 2 (Limited Availability) -- £15.00

Adult Level 1 -- £10.00

Over 65 / Under 18 Level 2 (Limited Availability) -- £7.50

Over 65 / Under 18 Level 1 -- £5.00

Family Ticket Level 2 (Limited Availability) 2 Adults & 2 U18’s -- £30.00

Family Ticket Level 1, 2 Adults & 2 U18’s -- £20.00

Wheelchair Tickets
37 pairs of Wheelchair bay tickets with accompanying carers will be available for this fixture direct from Newport County AFC Ticket Office.

Phone Sales

Phone sales for this fixture will be available to Season Ticket Holders, Shareholders and Trust Members only between 10am-3pm on Friday 2nd February during the priority sales period.

Please note that no online sales are available for this fixture.

Coach Travel
The Official Supporters Club will be running coaches to the match which will depart from Newport Stadium (Spytty) at 2pm. Coach places will be priced at £20 per person (no concessions) and can be booked in person only from the Black Ticket Cabin located next to the Dragons Offices at Rodney Parade during the ticket sales period.

Sponsors and Corporate Guests
The Club is able to offer its sponsors and corporate guests 12 tickets for this fixture in either Level 1 or Level 2 (subject to availability) upon purchasing a hospitality table of 12 for any of the remaining 2017/18 Home League Matches.

To take advantage of this, please email commercial@newport-county.co.uk with your details and preferred home fixture.

Please note all booking requests must be submitted by 5pm on 30th January 2018.

Re: Replay

Tebbster wrote:I think if there's only one shown it could be Notts v swans,hope not though!
That was my initial thought, as it's more likely to result in an upset. But perhaps BBC Wales will take it instead, leaving the national BBC our replay. That said, Chelsea v Newcastle would be my bet for the replay on the BBC. Do BT get a replay as well?

Re: Replay

NearlyDead wrote:
Tebbster wrote:I think if there's only one shown it could be Notts v swans,hope not though!
That was my initial thought, as it's more likely to result in an upset. But perhaps BBC Wales will take it instead, leaving the national BBC our replay. That said, Chelsea v Newcastle would be my bet for the replay on the BBC. Do BT get a replay as well?
Agree will be Chelsea Newcastle if it is a draw today but I do think it will be county Spurs over Swansea Notts county because BBC will base it on viewing figures. Spurs are a bigger team than Swansea.