Re: FA CUP REPLAY | Match Details and Ticket Prices

countyareup wrote:
Why can't you just enjoy the moment.

You can't collect at Wembley or order by Internet, because all the tickets have been printed and given to our Club.

will everyone (who wants one) get a ticket for Wembley - Yes.

In reverse order.

Will everyone who wants a ticket get one? You say yes but for those people outside Newport who can't get through on the phone and who give up the answer may well be no

You can't order by internet because the tickets have been printed and given to our club. Factually incorrect. Indeed Spurs will sell you a ticket and deliver for £13-50p via the internet.. You can't order over the internet to buy a County ticket because County don't have that fairly basic facility.

Which is a poor show. And much as I'm enjoying County's Cup run I don't enjoy my club looking like a second rate outfit. Worse this refusal for anyone connected to the club to ever take any accountability is what for far too long always holds us back.

Stan, you would have an argument in a room on your own.

Spurs have given our Club all of our 'away allocation' tickets - fact.

We are not offering an Internet option. I previously suggested a way to do this, hopefully the Club will take that on board.

There will be very few, if any, who want to go to the game, who cannot get a ticket, even if they have to get one from Spurs.

Are you going, by the way, Stan?

Having done some basic research into our online ticketing service, it is in fact far from basic and I believe that it could be made capable of supporting the sale of these tickets. However, as I have stated before, we clearly lack both the knowledge and the time to have done it in this instance which is a shame as some basic thinking may well have made this possible.

I could go into detail but really don't think people are that interested.

The Cat wrote:After catching up with this thread today I simply have to laugh. Stan and Harps are doing their best to both discredit the club and actually spoil the whole occasion.
Personally I know that everyone I know (and it's quite a lot) has got a ticket. I really and truly couldn't care less about seconds needed per ticket sale etc.
The 2 I mentioned aren't the only ones but my god I'm glad I don't know them personally. They'd drive me mad.
ENJOY IT.
Oh I think you give them too much credit, most of our chips are still very much pee-free and it'll be great seeing the County at Wembley again, already looking forward to the ticket debate for the play-off semis and final too. :lol:

Amberexile wrote:Having done some basic research into our online ticketing service, it is in fact far from basic and I believe that it could be made capable of supporting the sale of these tickets. However, as I have stated before, we clearly lack both the knowledge and the time to have done it in this instance which is a shame as some basic thinking may well have made this possible.

I could go into detail but really don't think people are that interested.
How many do you need to consist of an audience? PM if you want to offload, I'll read it!

countyareup wrote:Stan, you would have an argument in a room on your own.

Spurs have given our Club all of our 'away allocation' tickets - fact.

We are not offering an Internet option. I previously suggested a way to do this, hopefully the Club will take that on board.

There will be very few, if any, who want to go to the game, who cannot get a ticket, even if they have to get one from Spurs.

Are you going, by the way, Stan?
Yes I am going.

By the way this is a message board where people are at liberty to exchange views. You are right I could have an argument in a room by myself. Your point being? :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
countyareup wrote: Why can't you just enjoy the moment.
You can't collect at Wembley or order by Internet, because all the tickets have been printed and given to our Club.

In reverse order.
Will everyone who wants a ticket get one? You say yes but for those people outside Newport who can't get through on the phone and who give up the answer may well be no
You can't order by internet because the tickets have been printed and given to our club. Factually incorrect. Indeed Spurs will sell you a ticket and deliver for £13-50p via the internet.. You can't order over the internet to buy a County ticket because County don't have that fairly basic facility.
You CAN'T order a ticket for the Newport County section online.

That is all we are discussing here. Not a technicality you've come up with that doesn't apply to County fans.

And yes, exiles who know someone with a spare ticket, or who meet someone with a spare ticket, can get tickets. There will be plenty spare on the night, and everyone who wants one will get one - via the network of ST holders and Trust members who have purchased extra and find the people they had in mind didn't want them.

SJG99 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
countyareup wrote: Why can't you just enjoy the moment.

In reverse order.
You CAN'T order a ticket for the Newport County section online.

That is all we are discussing here. Not a technicality you've come up with that doesn't apply to County fans.

And yes, exiles who know someone with a spare ticket, or who meet someone with a spare ticket, can get tickets. There will be plenty spare on the night, and everyone who wants one will get one - via the network of ST holders and Trust members who have purchased extra and find the people they had in mind didn't want them.
And the reason when I put a post up to make this exchange simple you chose to sabotage it was because...........? :headbang:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: And the reason when I put a post up to make this exchange simple you chose to sabotage it was because...........? :headbang:
Answered elsewhere - you were the saboteur of the pre-existing thread by doing that, and I posted a link back to it suggesting they were merged. Make sure you find my response though, I wouldn't want you posting a new thread every few weeks asking why there hasn't been an official announcement about my position... :roll:

SJG99 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote: And the reason when I put a post up to make this exchange simple you chose to sabotage it was because...........? :headbang:
Answered elsewhere - you were the saboteur of the pre-existing thread by doing that, and I posted a link back to it suggesting they were merged. Make sure you find my response though, I wouldn't want you posting a new thread every few weeks asking why there hasn't been an official announcement about my position... :roll:

What on earth are you on about now? Although come to think of it my use of the word 'about' may have been superfluous, and that would explain pretty much every post you've ever made. 8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
SJG99 wrote:
What on earth are you on about now? Although come to think of it my use of the word 'about' may have been superfluous, and that would explain pretty much every post you've ever made. 8)
There was a thread, for people who needed, or had, spare tickets. You then created another one, which could only serve to distract from the original and prevent its success.

If that's not sabotage I don't know what is.

I'm not dwelling on the other comment, we all hope you've forgotten about it.