Re: TICKETS NEEDED & HELP AVAILABLE.....?

Bush wrote:Instead of this shouldn't everyone that has a problem with what the club are doing with tickets be encouraged to put their concerns in writing to the trust? surely if enough people write then they must atleast respond publically to the concerns even if they don't change the plan.
Fair point, and people can do that too, but this is about trying to match spare tickets up to those who need them.
Whatever happens, I'm sure next meeting there'll be a lengthy discussion on this.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:This is completely unnecessary.

Sadly those running our club are simply not up to the job. Having made a poor decision they have not the slightest clue how to put it right. They are either too proud to admit error, too scared in case that which they change to is likewise flawed, or too stupid to realize just how much they are annoying devoted fans of Newport County. Probably all three.

They are not bad people, they are not acting in a mendacious or selfish way. I am sure that they really do have the best interests of the club as a motivation. I only hope that when the formalities are complete with new directors that Gavin chooses to remain on the board. I am sure that he has a role to play. However the role of Chairman/woman requires skills of leadership and vision which he simply does not possess. No shame in that, I would be a terrible chairman because I would alienate too many people. I merely hope Gavin can have the same level of self-awareness.
Hi. Wow what a vindictive man you are. your opinions are nearly always proved wrong as well. cringe

Sadly those running our club are simply not up to the job. Having made a poor decision they have not the slightest clue how to put it right. They are either too proud to admit error, too scared in case that which they change to is likewise flawed, or too stupid to realize just how much they are annoying devoted fans of Newport County. Probably all three.

They are not bad people, they are not acting in a mendacious or selfish way. I am sure that they really do have the best interests of the club as a motivation. I only hope that when the formalities are complete with new directors that Gavin chooses to remain on the board. I am sure that he has a role to play. However the role of Chairman/woman requires skills of leadership and vision which he simply does not possess. No shame in that, I would be a terrible chairman because I would alienate too many people. I merely hope Gavin can have the same level of self-awareness.

So the people that are running our club are not up to the job because we are discussing the best way to facilitate 7,000 tickets for a replay against Spurs at Wembley in the 4th round of the FA cup? Nice one mate

Re: TICKETS NEEDED & SPARES AVAILABLE.....?

Surely with the 7700 allocation for this game, ST holders could have been allowed up to 3 & Trust members 2 tickets?

The Club did a great job for the home tie, it just needed tweaking for the replay.

Cannot do normal online purchases, as tickets presumably are pre printed. However they could have an email address specifically for 'online' purchases and process the card details like they will for phone purchases. Full time job for someone, for a few days.

The Club is pleased to announce that following consultations with its supporters in relation to tickets for the Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round Replay against Tottenham Hotspurs next Wednesday (Wembley Stadium. Kick off 7.45pm), supporters will now be able to purchase the following maximum ticket limits.

Season Ticket Holders – 4 tickets each

Trust Members / Shareholders / Ex-Players – 2 tickets each

General Sale – 4 tickets per person

In addition, the Club will be increasing its phone line sales period for Season Ticket Holders and Trust Members/Shareholders to 10am – 6pm on Friday 2nd February

Off the club website

Rjwebby2811 wrote:The Club is pleased to announce that following consultations with its supporters in relation to tickets for the Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round Replay against Tottenham Hotspurs next Wednesday (Wembley Stadium. Kick off 7.45pm), supporters will now be able to purchase the following maximum ticket limits.

Season Ticket Holders – 4 tickets each

Trust Members / Shareholders / Ex-Players – 2 tickets each

General Sale – 4 tickets per person

In addition, the Club will be increasing its phone line sales period for Season Ticket Holders and Trust Members/Shareholders to 10am – 6pm on Friday 2nd February

Off the club website
Good news nice to see the club has listen to it's fans fair play

Soooo, they've changed it (and therefore not subject to two of the criticisms above, and resolved the poor decision which is the third), the system is now much better, and yet this thread is still necessary to ensure if people have spares they can be matched up with people who can't get to RP at any time, so you'll be happy to accept you're wrong on this one then?

Stan thinks this thread is unnecessary then some time later starts an identical thread - after hijacking NGR's (this thread) with his propaganda.

So,

I dislike others trying to take credit away from others - so in an effort to push back on plagiarism... bump to The original.