TICKETS NEEDED & SPARES AVAILABLE.....?

I think it makes sense to have one place for people to seek help in getting tickets, especially those exiled fans who simply can't get to Rodney Parade during the sales windows, which was the reason I missed the Spurs game! (grrr!)

So, if anyone needs a ticket/s, put it on here/ Likewise if anyone can help, put it on here.
Obviously, any payment / collection arrangements are a matter for the two parties involved.

So I'll start off:
I am a ST holder with an entitlement of 2 tickets. Only need one, will have one spare. Can post recorded delivery, or meet you at Wembley.... Use Paypal, but money not important at this stage.
Last edited by newgroundrodney on January 30th, 2018, 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: TICKETS NEEDED & HELP AVAILABLE.....?

I'm a trust member, so will be trying to get through on the phone Friday although I'm a bit limited being in and out of the office all day with work.

My father is not a trust member or ST holder and is away this weekend so has no way of getting to the ticket office. And even if he could, I don't think he's got another 4 hour queue for a ticket in him.

So I'd be after at least two tickets. I also have my partner and her father who live in London but follow the County a bit who would also love to get hold of tickets for the away end. They would have came to the home game but understood that demand was so big that they would be unlikely to get a ticket, although for a game where we would be unlikely to sell more than 50-60% of our allocation they would love to come.

So that would be four... I'm not holding out much hope to be honest but any help would be hugely appreciated, it'll probably be the home end for all of us though :(
Last edited by South London Exile on January 30th, 2018, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

newgroundrodney wrote:I'm hoping that enough people will list their requirements on here, and that maybe someone in authority at The Club will see this post and realise the inconvenience many fans are being put to, and change things if possible, if they can see the affect in front of them so to speak.
Spot on!
Needing 5 here , my son and myself are only trust members, so can only get 2 on Thursday ... then needing to go back Sunday to get 3..... ludicrous.

This is completely unnecessary.

Sadly those running our club are simply not up to the job. Having made a poor decision they have not the slightest clue how to put it right. They are either too proud to admit error, too scared in case that which they change to is likewise flawed, or too stupid to realize just how much they are annoying devoted fans of Newport County. Probably all three.

They are not bad people, they are not acting in a mendacious or selfish way. I am sure that they really do have the best interests of the club as a motivation. I only hope that when the formalities are complete with new directors that Gavin chooses to remain on the board. I am sure that he has a role to play. However the role of Chairman/woman requires skills of leadership and vision which he simply does not possess. No shame in that, I would be a terrible chairman because I would alienate too many people. I merely hope Gavin can have the same level of self-awareness.

It's interesting/amusing that people were more willing to take a half day off work to queue for tickets than they are to give up half of a lazy Sunday with the family! I certainly fall into that category, and I sense I'm not alone.

FWIW, if anyone wants to buy a single ticket in the first tranche of sales, they're welcome to do so using my Trust membership number. DM me for details.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:This is completely unnecessary.

Sadly those running our club are simply not up to the job. Having made a poor decision they have not the slightest clue how to put it right. They are either too proud to admit error, too scared in case that which they change to is likewise flawed, or too stupid to realize just how much they are annoying devoted fans of Newport County. Probably all three.

They are not bad people, they are not acting in a mendacious or selfish way. I am sure that they really do have the best interests of the club as a motivation. I only hope that when the formalities are complete with new directors that Gavin chooses to remain on the board. I am sure that he has a role to play. However the role of Chairman/woman requires skills of leadership and vision which he simply does not possess. No shame in that, I would be a terrible chairman because I would alienate too many people. I merely hope Gavin can have the same level of self-awareness.
Sorry, but again you are pouncing on these people who in my opinion got everything spot on for Saturday's match. To imply they are stupid does you no credit whatsoever.
I think, once again, you are trying to stir up unrest.

The Cat wrote:

Sorry, but again you are pouncing on these people who in my opinion got everything spot on for Saturday's match. To imply they are stupid does you no credit whatsoever.

Please don't let this topic descend into a spiral of off topic side issues..... it's meant to be here to TRY to help people with offers and requests for ticketing help.

newgroundrodney wrote:
The Cat wrote:

Please don't let this topic descend into a spiral of off topic side issues..... it's meant to be here to TRY to help people with offers and requests for ticketing help.
Totally agree. Just can't be doing with flippant comments. Carry on, it's a good thread.