Re: TICKETS NEEDED & HELP AVAILABLE.....?

Fourthousand wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:This is completely unnecessary.

Sadly those running our club are simply not up to the job. Having made a poor decision they have not the slightest clue how to put it right. They are either too proud to admit error, too scared in case that which they change to is likewise flawed, or too stupid to realize just how much they are annoying devoted fans of Newport County. Probably all three.

They are not bad people, they are not acting in a mendacious or selfish way. I am sure that they really do have the best interests of the club as a motivation. I only hope that when the formalities are complete with new directors that Gavin chooses to remain on the board. I am sure that he has a role to play. However the role of Chairman/woman requires skills of leadership and vision which he simply does not possess. No shame in that, I would be a terrible chairman because I would alienate too many people. I merely hope Gavin can have the same level of self-awareness.
Stan thinks this thread is unnecessary then some time later starts an identical thread - after hijacking NGR's (this thread) with his propaganda.

So,

I dislike others trying to take credit away from others - so in an effort to push back on plagiarism... bump to The original.
I wasn't trying to take credit. I was merely of the view that as this thread was already contaminated with personal attacks on me a new thread might be better.

By the way it was New Ground Rodney who bought my tickets so hardly likely I would want to upset him is it?

You really are a sad little man.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:This is completely unnecessary.

Sadly those running our club are simply not up to the job. Having made a poor decision they have not the slightest clue how to put it right. They are either too proud to admit error, too scared in case that which they change to is likewise flawed, or too stupid to realize just how much they are annoying devoted fans of Newport County. Probably all three.

They are not bad people, they are not acting in a mendacious or selfish way. I am sure that they really do have the best interests of the club as a motivation. I only hope that when the formalities are complete with new directors that Gavin chooses to remain on the board. I am sure that he has a role to play. However the role of Chairman/woman requires skills of leadership and vision which he simply does not possess. No shame in that, I would be a terrible chairman because I would alienate too many people. I merely hope Gavin can have the same level of self-awareness.
Stan thinks this thread is unnecessary then some time later starts an identical thread - after hijacking NGR's (this thread) with his propaganda.

So,

I dislike others trying to take credit away from others - so in an effort to push back on plagiarism... bump to The original.
I wasn't trying to take credit. I was merely of the view that as this thread was already contaminated with personal attacks on me a new thread might be better.

By the way it was New Ground Rodney who bought my tickets so hardly likely I would want to upset him is it?

You really are a sad little man.
Yeah yeah yeah...'personal attacks on you'... blah blah blah - you were the first to go off topic on your diatribe.

Ps I'll leave the bitchy name calling to you as it's an area you excel at.

Fourthousand wrote:[

Yeah yeah yeah...'personal attacks on you'... blah blah blah - you were the first to go off topic on your diatribe.

Ps I'll leave the bitchy name calling to you as it's an area you excel at.[/quote]

You really would have difficulty being more hypocritical if you were working at it. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

You really would have difficulty being more hypocritical if you were working at it. :grin:[/quote]

Show me one example of name calling coming from me - you call people sad, stupid and so on - as I said your domain not mine.

Fourthousand wrote:

Show me one example of name calling coming from me - you call people sad, stupid and so on - as I said your domain not mine.[/quote]

I am guilty in your eyes of being a hijacker using NGR for my propoganda. I am taking credit for other peoples work and am a plagiarist. I go off topic with my diatribes and am a bitchy name caller.

And that's just in your last two posts. 8)

Re: TICKETS NEEDED & SPARES AVAILABLE.....?

Exile 1976 wrote:Yes Norm. There's one or two posters that regularly run to them to get posts removed :lol:
The mods now are much worse than when Jim was doing it.
Some posts have been removed that should never have been, but there we are. I've never reported a post regardless of how offensive it was to me but some people can't handle a bit of criticism and get upset I guess.
There are just 2 Jack and Will.
Sure they will be happy with your kind comment about them.
All posts removed by them needed too as highly offensive, maybe a few of yours.
A classic recently not yours was
"Do you suffer from a mental illness"
Guess what it got removed correctly.

Harps62 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Yes Norm. There's one or two posters that regularly run to them to get posts removed :lol:
The mods now are much worse than when Jim was doing it.
Some posts have been removed that should never have been, but there we are. I've never reported a post regardless of how offensive it was to me but some people can't handle a bit of criticism and get upset I guess.
There are just 2 Jack and Will.
Sure they will be happy with your kind comment about them.
All posts removed by them needed too as highly offensive, maybe a few of yours.
A classic recently not yours was
"Do you suffer from a mental illness"
Guess what it got removed correctly.

I don't care what they think tbh with you Harps, my criticism of whoever removed certain posts remains because they should never have been removed. Pathetic tbh with you. Just because someone hits the report button doesn't mean the post should automatically be removed but these pair just do it willy nilly.
Anyway, back to the thread .....

Shaunncfc wrote:Every single thread ends up being taken over by one argument or another...
For the love of God, Allah and all things County.... we are supposed to all be on the same side here...
can we not have an amnesty and concentrate on getting excited :-/
Yes, strangely enough, the same person(s) appear to be involved in those petty arguments.

I rarely post on here but log on to the board as I genuinely like to read what county fans have to say on certain matters. Sadly, I'm getting rather bored of doing so, seeing playtime-like squabbles every occasion I log on.

I imagine there are others like me